🎂 Happy Third Anniversary! – Free Tokens & Flasks, plus Special Offers

Happy 3rd Anniversary!

:partying_face: :birthday:

:link: Related Threads

24 Likes

Yay!!! Even better than last year!!!

4 Likes

I have to say that I am curiously pleased. A bit of love goes a long way…

3 Likes

Not awful:

(4th Mana, still have 0 Crit, which is why I’m slightly neutral instead of ecstatic)

Saving the EHT for Springvale.

WE Flask will get used this weekend in AR.

Raid Flask and Titan Flask are…

…because:

13 Likes

Happy birthday Empires and Puzzles!

Thanks for the fun and enjoyment that you’ve given me and many others!!

Prices in Australian dollars

8 Likes

Gah… @zephyr1 you were just quicker than me :wink:

Merge me :frowning:

3 Likes

What currency is that? Your prices look a bit different from mine!

Australian dollars

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

Hi all,

are there any real veterans from the early days? Players that are playing now for 3 years?

i would love to hear some memories or see some (vintage) screenshots from the beginnigns!

Looking forward to hear from you veterans…

Hermann

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary!!! Thank you for the freebies and the celebration!!! Thank you for a great game & always striving to make it better!

Blessings!

:bouquet: :bouquet: :bouquet:

3 Likes

Join the club…

Trying to post faster than @zephyr1 be like

tumblr_msp1fjIFNp1sbavuuo1_500

22 Likes

Some have posted here

And here

3 Likes

That was a nice gift, didn’t expect so good

BUT

Using even this opportunity to sell something (and not so special) is a low move.

Wait a couple of days, no?

This screenshot is from june of 2018, the oldest one I could find on my phone. I think I was playing the game before I had this phone.

One thing to note is how little is being offered for those gems compared to the offers we see nowadays.

4 Likes

Dang. I wish I would’ve had the foresight to think of that. I will be saving all of my Epic Troop Tokens and Daily Summon Tokens just in case we see another challenge in Path of Valor II like the Summon challenge in this PoV.

I’ll save the rest of my EHTs from here going forward for Springvale.

3 Likes

I’ve got more EHTs for Springvale than I had for Christmas at this point. Still couldn’t get a 4* blue or green troop, which elude me completely. If something happens and I can’t get PoV finished without them, I might have to use the EHTs early, though. (I think I’m going to finish everything but summons, so I’m saving them, along with the gray tokens for now…)

Thanks, SG, for the gift!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Empires&Puzzles! :birthday: :cake: :clinking_glasses: :bouquet: :rainbow: :fireworks:
Thank you, SG, for the gift!

7 Likes

I lost 1 free token epic hero summon when take gift 3rd anniversary. I got 1 epic hero summon ready not use when take gift 3rd anniversary it still 1, it bug?

1 Like