Happy Second Anniversary! – Free Atlantis Coins & Epic Troop Token, plus Special Offer

A nice little surprise from SG, I thought:

What do you think?

Related Threads

25 Likes

Loved the offer! Happy birthday! :birthday: :grin:

5 Likes

Happy b’day 2nd :birthday: to Empires and Puzzles

I :heart: E&P and E&P staff

3 Likes

Congratulations, Happy Bday, and well done SG. love all the new updates and hope things keep going like they have. The talent trees were a godsend. Can’t wait or the two new buidings and the weekly raids. thnx for a great way to spend some free time with my friends.

8 Likes

Thanks for the great offer and happy birthday E&P. :birthday::heart::grin:

6 Likes

Happy 2nd bday! :cake:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday to my (at the moment) still favourite game! I like this toddler very much :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I can’t decide about the second offer… I’m swimming in gloves and I have enough globes too, for now, but hoarding more is always nice.
What do you think?

3 Likes

Happy birthday, EaP!
Funny thing, I got the offer, my wife didn’t (same version)…

2 Likes

Orbs are pretty easy to come by in Challenge Event completion loot. Gloves are a bit harder.

The coins and tokens are arguably worth about as much as the 1000 gem price, but the gems are more flexible than the coins and token. So if you really don’t need Gloves or an Orb, I don’t think it’s a great deal for you.

She may need to exit the base screen and re-enter, or force quite and reopen the app, or restart her phone.

Often one of those will get offers and other things like Quests to show up when they haven’t on their own.

1 Like

Happy Birthday Empires&Puzzles!! :tada::fireworks::rainbow::bouquet::champagne:
Thank you for the gifts! :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

I bought it. 2 Atlantis is 700, troop token for 200 so it is few ascension mats + bonus for 100 gems. Could be better, but I had only 5 gloves at stock so this is welcome.

Also, well done on the milestone, and thanks for the free pulls! My alliance is mostly f2p and they got some nice heroes out of it.

3 Likes

Happy Second Anniversary!!! :cake:. :coffee:. :bouquet:

Thank you for the great gifts…the great game …and the amazing community!!! Wishing you success, wisdom, discernment, creativity and all the best as we go into year 3!!!

Blessings!!! :heart:

1 Like

A nice little cheap gems offer would encourage the lower spenders, who may have just spent gems on atlantis… Wink wink nudge nudge :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday E&P :birthday:

1 Like

Thank you SG… For the gifts…
i got 4* troops
musashi…

Love the gifts, happy birthday E&P.

1 Like

Got my first 4* blue troop from the token. Happy birthday :birthday: SG!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Happy birthday to E&P!
I got 3* troops and Musashi!

1 Like