Happy New Year to you all!

Wherever you are in the world I wish you the best and hope 2021 is a better year than 2020 has been.

It’s been tough and I know I’ll get shot a little but I’m thankful for this game, this forum and my alliance for getting me through one of the toughest years I’ve personally ever had. If I come across as hopelessly positive on here I apologise (I’ve had a few cheeky beverages this time too…).

I know there’s a definite “love/hate” with a lot of the players of the game but it’s become a trusted companion helping me steer through real life stresses. I get it’s a rabbit hole too and realise it’s had the opposite effect on some people. It’s just a game remember, it’s a distraction from real life and 2020 needed some serious distractions…

So I look forward to 2021 and I hope all of your pulls are 5*.

Peace and love

Cheds

31 Likes

Happy New Year, E&P community! And cheers to a healthy and prosperous new year! :tada: :tada: :hugs:

17 Likes

Happy 2021 for all the E&P community.:tada::confetti_ball::clinking_glasses::partying_face:

Who would have told us that we had to face a year like this. I hope that all of us could’ve learnt what really matters. Family and friends are irreplaceable, and wherever they are, they’ll always be in our hearts.

Regarding Empires and Puzzles, don’t forget that this is just a game, as @Cheds said. Let’s have some fun and I hope I could spend another year here with all of you.

I wish you all the best, health, peace and love. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Silencio.

14 Likes

Happy New Year and please avoid drunk pulls! Don’t start the new year full of remorse.

11 Likes

Happy New Year everyone. I sincerely hope that 2021 brings each and everyone of you everything that you hope for and so much more.
Take care and stay safe and healthy.

10 Likes

In this case I would suggest you, your favorite pajamas, lingerie or maybe nothing at all, because in the end it wouldn’t bother anyone! :rofl: :rofl:

Happy New Year everyone!

:tada: :fireworks:

9 Likes

Happy New Year all!

As much as I would like to say “2021 couldn’t possibly be any worse than 2020…” unfortunately I know better, that things can always get worse, so I’ll try not to jinx myself or anyone else in that respect. Just hoping everyone has a very pleasant, peaceful, and prosperous 2021, and let’s just leave 2020 in the dust pile of history.

I wore the same thing to my New Year’s party that I did to my Christmas and Thanksgiving parties… sweat pants and a t-shirt.

Would have been the same pair, too, if not for my nagging partner.

Show me where it says that you can’t wear the same item of clothing 2 weeks in a row! Is there actual like scientific evidence to support the changing of clothes? I think it’s just a fake concept invented by Big Laundry in order to increase their own profits. How can my clothes be dirty if I didn’t even go outside? Huh? Huh?

7 Likes

Happy New Year everyone. :partying_face: :tada: :confetti_ball:

Hope you all are staying safe and healthy in whichever part of the world you are in.

I also want to give a huge shoutout to the developers of this game. 2020 was a challenging year, but inspite of all that the devs continued to make new content for us, and the game was one of the very few constant source of entertainment throughout the year. So a big shout out to them

And finally, thanks to all my wonderful alliance mates, my gaming friends and this amazing forum community. Wishing you all a healthy and propserous year to come.

Happy gaming and may the RNG be with you.

With Love from India :india:
TPK :heart:

9 Likes

@TGW If I have one hope for 2021 it’s that we can finally rise up and take on Big laundry.

For too many years they have secretly implanted nice scents and lovely softener into our subconscious. The years of the Laundry Cartels must be stopped.

3 Likes

Not only that, but some of those detergents make me itchy. Especially when used on those ridiculous ugly Christmas sweaters.

And as if that wasn’t bad enough. After a run through the wash, the light on my Rudolph sweater’s nose no longer lights up, and the washing machine manufacturer refuses to pay to replace it! They sent me some ridiculous auto generated form letter, blah blah blah, we are not responsible for stuff that gets damaged in our laundry machines, especially not when it specifically says ‘not machine washable’ on the label, blah blah blah

Typical.

1 Like

My new Ugly sweater was awesome this year. I wore it twice before it was tainted by a Christmas scented conditioner. Damn the fat cats in Big Laundry for making it smell all festive and lovely…

3 Likes

Thousand times smarter than me. I wore a pyjama the whole day. No reason, no guests and nowhere to go to make a big party. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Baby Yoda, nice.

In all seriousness, I didn’t get any new sweaters this year, I don’t have a light up Rudolph sweater, and I don’t have anything against the use of laundry detergents. :grin:

Was being serious about the mostly wearing sweat pants and t-shirt part though. And the fact that my girlfriend insists that I occasionally bathe and change into a different t-shirt and sweat pants.

Big Laundry is deadly serious…

Or have they gotten to you as well now???

1 Like

EDIT: MAJOR DISCLAIMER!!!

THE FOLLOWING POST IS A JOKE! PLEASE DO NOT EVER EAT THESE!!!

Gotten to me? They sure have!

blog-tidepods-2x1-5941-630x420

Have you tried these tasty treats yet??? They’re delicious.

1 Like

It’s a sad observation of the world currently that you had to caveat that :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I really did have to, though. Because otherwise it could turn into some kind of social media challenge that kids who should be old enough to know better might end up participating in.

I know, I know, you’re thinking, “surely nobody is that stupid.”

:slightly_smiling_face:

But we’re getting off topic here!

Hopefully, now that we’re starting a fresh new year, let’s hope that we don’t keep repeating the same stupid mistakes we’ve made in the past. :wink:

Yeah Happy New Year to my Game
Family. GOD Bless You and your family in Jesus mighty name

Happy New year
Hope you all had a great year and a good Christmas