Happy New Year 2020! 🎆

New Year, New Decade…let’s make this the best one ever! :fireworks: :firecracker: :sparkler:

Happy New Year to the whole E&P community, I wish success and best of luck to each and every one of you! Thank you for all your wonderful contributions & interactions here! :star_struck:

Psst…dodon’t forget to check out our 2020 Sneak Peek:

- Petri & the Small Giant Games team

63 Likes

I also wish a happy New Year to all players and to the SG staff as well. Looking forward to Season 3! Keep up the good work guys!

16 Likes

Happy new year all

It would truly be happy if we could pull some of these 5* :joy::rofl:

Wishful thinking

7 Likes

Happy New Year everyone

8 Likes

Happy new year to all staff mods players etc …
:tada::beer::beers::hotdog::man_dancing:t5::heart::tada:

8 Likes

I only wish one thing: that this year 2020 brings everyone joy in the home, money, happiness and much more, health. We are only passing through this earth, so much to live life to 200%. Have a pleasant New Year’s Eve and a Happy New Year.:tada::sparkles::clinking_glasses:
And above all, happy new year to the developers, to SG. Those in whom this game would not exist and would not have made known to me great meetings with exceptional players.:two_hearts:

6 Likes

Happy New Year and goodbye Grimble

6 Likes

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! And wellcome Vela!

6 Likes

All the best to our community for 2020!

5 Likes

To all the Small Giant Staff and everyone a part of the Empires & Puzzles community.

6 Likes

Happy New Year to all the friends and Mentors I’ve met here. May you have a safe and happy holiday!!

P.S Pulled MN on the last summons of this year, so it certainly is a happy one

5 Likes

I wish all developers and testers a happy new year 2020, good luck and all the best and good things.
Your developer is doing a great job, thank you very much for that. I’ve been playing the game for well over 2 years and I still enjoy it a lot. In the new year, I decided to do more reviews again, in terms of time it was a bit tight for me in the last 2 months.

5 Likes

:smiley:
GifMeme16435131122019

7 Likes

I wish everybody in the community, players and staff, and their dearest; health, luck, a lot of fantastic, beautiful, remarkable moments, everytime enough money in the purse and please do not forget: may the day is gloomy, the situation just grmpf; at the horizon exists a small ray of sunshine just for you.

Happy 2020 and a tremendous, magnificent Decade!

5 Likes

Happy new year to the entire player base and SG staff. Wishing everyone all the success, happiness and good RNG this coming year both in RL and EnP. :blush:

8 Likes

Happy New Year to you all as well and GOD bless You.

6 Likes

Happy New Year SG staff and community. May the New Year bring joy, peace and happiness to you and your family.

5 Likes

Happy New Year and good luck to all in the new 2020

5 Likes

Wishing everyone a great finish and beginning to the New Year. Diets and exercising start tomorrow so let’s stuff ourselves with food and drink tonight! :bacon: :hamburger: :beers: :clinking_glasses:

5 Likes