Happy New Year 2018 to everyone! πŸŽ†

On behalf of the whole Small Giant team, I would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year and best of luck for the battles ahead in 2018! :fireworks: :sparkler:

Thank you, each and everyone, for being part of our community during the very first year of Empires & Puzzles. It’s been wonderful to see so many of you actively contributing here and elsewhere, helping fellow players out and providing your valuable feedback.

We have lots of cool features and improvements in development, including Alliance Wars and Season 2 (check the sneak peek here) - which we are thrilled to introduce during the next year! Stay tuned and see you around! :crossed_swords:

Happy New Year to you all and all the players of the game! May your New Year’s be great and SAFE!!!:sunglasses::grinning::tada:

Thanks for bringing us a great game and lots of entertainment. Met a lot of great people via the game, And me and my alliance really appreciates the work you have put into this. Looking forward to another year with you :slight_smile:

Happy new year.

Hope that there will be at least new type of (combo) skills so the puzzle element in the game won’t be boring anymore. A lot of people in my alliance are leaving the game, because the game gets boring after 1 or 2 months and good heroes are wat to hard to get (even if you pay loads of money for diamonds)

Happy new year to everyone! And may the RNG high star hero/troop pull be with you all in 2018! :grin:
:tada::sparkler::fireworks::sparkler::tada:

Thank you small giant for the new years flasks! Rock on in 2018!

:grin:

wishes for the new year to all the staff empire thanks