Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful Mothers! ❤

Happy Mother’s day to all of you!! You have no idea what this community would be like without you. All of us that are here owe it to our Mothers. I love my mom, (no, @Rohn, i’m not going square dancing anytime soon!) And i know that she loves me. I hope you all love y’all’s mother and know that she loves you too. :heart:

28 Likes

Mama’s gonna keep you healthy and warm…

Nice work @ all mamas :bouquet: :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

for all you wonderful mothers out there. Thank you for all that you do.

13 Likes

Indeed, Happy Mothers Day!

Especially to two of my favorites, @Rook and @Math4lyfe

Cheers :beers:

13 Likes

Thank you!! :slight_smile:

20moms

6 Likes

@Saphirra thank you for creating this post!!

A shout-out to all the moms… and dads playing the role of mom.

My kids got me toilet paper and paper towels. I got say, given the times as they are, that was the best gift ever. Lol

15 Likes

Happy mums day to all the mums! :heart:

We actually don’t celebrate Mother’s Day in my house, partly because my birthday coincides so close, and partly because all the mother-themed cards, chocolates, flowers etc, are suddenly mysteriously so expensive the week of Mother’s Day.

My fam has a lifetime pass buying me any of those things. But I got pop rocks (among other gifties) for my birthday, so total score! :grin:

12 Likes

Not really celebrated in my house either. My mom says i want honor and respect 365 days a year, not just 1. :joy:

10 Likes

Last Mother’s Day my son sent me flowers and a beautiful hand-written note. I told him next time to save the money on the flowers and just send me a note :blush:

10 Likes

Happy Mother’s Day all!

Of course, my mom will never read this, because she doesn’t play E&P or know what an “internet forum” is. I’ll give her a personal phone call later. :grin:

6 Likes

In my country the Mother’s Day is on the 26th of May.

4 Likes

Happy Mommy’s Day to all the Moms out there !

3 Likes

I knew you wouldnt go because you can ONLY circle dance because you can only walk in circles

1 Like

Moderator Translation

Thank you all and happy day to your moms, which would be yours without them and us without you!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Happy Mother’s Day to all Moms. Stay safe and be Blessed. :blush:.

1 Like

My Mother’s Day gift was a relaxed face to face visit… first for 6 weeks. No hugs though! Still was best ever

1 Like

Happy belated Mother’s Day to all E&P mothers out there! :rose: :bouquet:

8 Likes

Happy mother’s day to you too!

2 Likes

Happy Mother’s Day, all! It was actually parents day on Friday here in Korea, and kids give their parents red carnations :slight_smile: My daughter’s 2nd birthday is today, so her birthday celebrations will always come first, but I was spoiled by my boys with breakfast in bed! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thinking of all of you who are unable to hug your moms today, for whatever reason - sharing the love virtually! :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Cookie Settings