Happy Holidays to the whole community!

Happy holidays everyone and thank you for making this the best community ever! :santa: :heart:

We hope you have an enjoyable and relaxing holiday. :christmas_tree: :gift: :santa:

Warm wishes,

Petri & the Small Giant team

88 Likes

I wanted to personally thank each and every one of you for a wonderful year. Happy Holidays to you and yours, and cheers to another year playing Empire & Puzzles! :champagne: :christmas_tree: :star2:

56 Likes

Merry X-mas to staff for making this awesome game (I like it even if I complain about a lot of stuff, because that’s what I do :smiley:) and also to all players. :christmas_tree: :sparkler: :tada:

17 Likes

Good Xmas to all, be it players or workers :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Happy Holidays to the Small Giant staff & Empires & Puzzles community! You have all worked to make this a community like none I’ve seen!!! Thank you. May 2019 bring great dreams into fruition…good things for all levels/classes/nationalities of players… peace & laughter and support on the Forum…and amidst all this, phenomenal profits for the company. I know it’s possible! Blessings on us all!!! :bouquet: :heart: :christmas_tree: :clinking_glasses::champagne: :heart:

14 Likes

Happy holiday to everyone, may you pull the 5* you were wishing for

9 Likes

Healthy and happy holidays for the whole E&P family

8 Likes

Happy Holidays @Petri, to all at Small Giant, and to all the players.

22 Likes

A great Holliday season to all

10 Likes

Happy holidays to the entire E&P community and to all SGG employees. God bless you and your families! :evergreen_tree::pray:t2::rose:

10 Likes

10 Likes

Merry Christmas @Petri, @KiraSG and all the other @EmpiresPuzzles/ SGG staff!

Hope you all have a happy and joyous Christmas filled with family, fun and food!

16 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone and Happy Holidays to all SG staff and E&P community :christmas_tree: :

10 Likes

Have a merry and happy everyone.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

7 Likes

I wish all players, employees and visitors to the forum, a nice and peaceful Christmas, as well as good tiles for the new year and good luck with the incantations.

9 Likes

Merry Christmas to the staff and especially the mods of this forum!! A better, more dedicated crew I have never seen!! Hope your holidays are filled with love and happiness. :heart:

8 Likes

What they all said. And what a beautiful card, @Barrista.

4 Likes

Just used my Christmas gifts. I got Buddy on the one that didn’t have him, and my first 4* Yellow Troop on the one that did.
Merry Christmas everyone! :christmas_tree:

7 Likes
6 Likes

Happy holidays to all the team.

It’s nice to have one thread where positivity arises. Because lately, it seemed that the forum was full of negativity.
Maybe it’s the Christmas spirit :wink:
Or maybe it’s because all the new features that are coming and all of us are full of positivity
:wink:

7 Likes

Cookie Settings