Happy Holidays to everyone & Best of Luck for the Year 2021! ✨

Dear Community,

It’s been a challenging year for many of us. In times like these, the importance of the Community is greater than ever, so glad we were able to #PlayApartTogether and be there for each other. Thank you for all your posts, feedback, and feature ideas that help us make the game as epic as possible!!

I and the whole Small Giant team would like to wish each and everyone you a safe and relaxing Holiday Season and all the best for the New Year 2021! :sparkles::christmas_tree::fireworks:

Stay tuned for our 2020 Empires & Puzzles wrap up and Sneak Peek for 2021 in early January!

Best,
Petri & Small Giant Games team

28 Likes

Hopefully there will be 1000 gems present from petri to all EP players :kissing_closed_eyes:

Merry Xmas & happy new year to Petri, all SG staff, moderators and all forum members

6 Likes

Thank you Mr. Petri, hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season!

Hope you can forgive my various complaints on here. I understand that you have a job to do and you have to make money, just as I have to be cautious in how I spend my own money. :slightly_smiling_face:

May we all have better luck in the year to come!

Cheers :beers:

5 Likes

Many wishes for a good and serene Christmas to all

3 Likes

Thanks @Petri . Happy Holidays wishes to everyone.
@Petri, I was a good boy this year … as a gift for the shoe, I would like to receive the hell :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I have never gamed so much on ant electronic device ever! But, I found this game while trying to find something to occupy my time during COVID. I AM ADDICTED!

Merry Christmas guys, Happy New Year.
Thanks for the fun and challenges

2 Likes

Have a blast everyone :beer::beers::beer::poultry_leg::santa::+1:

1 Like

Thanks all! Here’s to a better year ahead, and happy hols to everyone! :blush:

Merry Chrismas to everyone :slight_smile: