Happy, Happy Birthday 🎂 @PlayForFun

Happy happy birthday to our most hardworking non-mod @PlayForFun. Thank you, thank you, thank you… for all you do for the player community. May SG grant you extra good fortune in game - you deserve it!

:partying_face::confetti_ball::tada: Tagging a few forum friends to join the celebrations @SamMe @sleepyhead @Dudeious.Maximus @littleKAF @Petri @Luna @akionna @Pike @Ruskin505 …darn the tagging limit :disappointed_relieved:.

35 Likes

@Sarah2, Mistress of the Cakes strikes again.

Happy Cake day to you, @PlayForFun. Thank you for all you do for the forum community in bringing the latest (albeit not always greatest) of news from things E and P and especially for the F2P rebels, despite not being a mod and I wouldn’t be surprised if you were mistaken for one.

Best wishes to you!

13 Likes

Yay yay yay yay

Party time

Nicest person on the forum

You are just amazing @PlayForFun

And @Sarah2 :green_heart::turtle: as always

What would be do without you!! I am sure, we would be lost in a black hole forever

Happy birthday :tada::tada::tada:

Tagging more people ! I’m hoping they will also tag others! Let’s see if we can tag everyone on the forum!

@Owzat
@Steve9999
@NicoX
@Gwniver
@Theo87
@JGE
@OGdirty1Kanobi
@Dragongirl13

:pray::pray::pray:

15 Likes

Happy Birthday :birthday: @PlayForFun

14 Likes

Thank you for everything you do for the community, but really for what you provide for me personally.

13 Likes

Happy Birthday @PlayForFun

11 Likes

Happy birthday @PlayForFun ! Thanks for all your work in the forum. You are like the glue, with all that information you practically hold together this community
!
gratulálok-pálinkás-címke

11 Likes

Thanks for everything you do here …. Have a blast.

15 Likes

Happy Birthday! @PlayForFun

May Your cake be full of chocolate.
1301_1_1434019624

13 Likes

Boldog születésnapot! You can count on us @PlayForFun. Just like we can count on you to be there for us. Maybe just in a different way.

@SamMe A second endless party thread for @PlayForFun? :smirk: At least he deserved it.

15 Likes

Thank you everyone !

17 Likes

Darn the liking limit :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

9 Likes

Happy forum anniversary @PlayForFun
Hope you have a great day and get lots of cake … :birthday:
Wishing you lots for fun and good luck in the game today …
Take care and Thank you for all that you do for us in the forum. It’s greatly appreciated

12 Likes

Happy Cake day @PlayForFun, you’re definitely one of the most valuable people here, not just because of your contribution to the community but also for being you :slightly_smiling_face:
Have a blast!

11 Likes

Wait, it’s his actual birthday? Happy bday @PlayForFun ! Leave the beta threads alone for a second and enjoy yourself!

the-office-steve-carell

Adding @Sorvina, @Mistress_of_Shadows , @NotVixx, @Sam-I-Am , @Yomagn-tho , @Chenowyn , @Muchacho , @Joesiera , @Kilted .

14 Likes

Happy Birthday @PlayForFun :birthday:

I hope you have an absolutely fantastic day! Have some :cake: and :coffee: (or :clinking_glasses: ). And spend lots of time doing what makes you happiest :partying_face:

Thank you for all the incredible work you do on these forums: they would not be the same without you :slight_smile:

11 Likes

@Rook :black_cat:
@Cheds
@nevarmaor
@Yhc
@L33tVortex12596
@dansing
@tyhrex
@CL_Fire
@kwong79
@GingerQueen

11 Likes

@PlayForFun Happy Birthday, birthday twinsie!! Me too! :partying_face::birthday::balloon::tada:

12 Likes

9 Likes

What they all said ^^

And a special hidden what they all said as well for you

11 Likes