Happy Fourth Anniversary E&P!

Thank you for the celebratory gifts! Thank you for many hours of fun and camaraderie. We’ve all been through a lot together. Wishing you all the best as we move forward.

Blessings!!!

:bouquet: :bouquet: :bouquet: :bouquet:

26 Likes

Thank you SGG!

What do you guys think of the pricing of the second offer?

I’m currently “nospend” but it seems worthwhile!

7 Likes

Morning everyone,

Enjoy the freebie!

Thanks to you all for making the community such an integral part of my gaming experience.

Stay safe and I hope you have a prosperous and peaceful year.

I thought this would be a good opportunity to repost last year’s interviews with many of our best and brightest.

@FrenziedEye - Here

@RandaPanduh - Here

@Xero786 - Here

@chadmo - Here

@Aquaginera_7DD - Here

@ArktikaTF - Here

@zephyr1- Here

@rook - Here

@littleKAF - Here

@guvnor - Here

@DaveCozy - Here

@Mr.Spock - Here

@Razor - Here

@ScottySG - Here

@NPNKY - Here

@NittanyLionRoar - Here

@Novo - Here

@MysterySpin - Here

@TheChef - Here

@Math4lyfe - Here

@Kikyo - Here

@BarryWuzHere -Here

@IvyTheTerrible - Here

@Pois1 - Here

@akionna - Here

@Elpis - Here

36 Likes

During the Challenge Events, the Day 2 offer for the same price (in my currency) is
300 gems + 10 challenge coins + 1 Tornado

So there is more extra stuff in addition to the 2 summons worth of gems and coins/token.

5 Likes

Thank you e&p for the gifts happy anniversary this is my 3 1/2 year mark I’ll be still enjoying the game and the community it brings

thank you again

jaysen schraff (whiteboy0420) on game

10 Likes

Thank you indeed, and happy fourth anniversary :partying_face: :clinking_glasses:

9 Likes

Freebies are always appreciated :slight_smile: thank you and happy anniversary!

9 Likes

Thank you for the free gifts and happy 4th Anniversary :cake: :partying_face: :partying_face:

5 Likes

First time getting the free anniversary gifts (as I started right in the middle of Springvale last year)! Very happy :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

6 Likes

Happy Anniversary! Thank you the gifts and for the many hours of entertainment. My husband and I have been playing for 3.5 years and it’s a huge part of our lives. The many gaming friends we’ve met along the way have become like family members.

You’ve helped us fill our endless retirement hours, and we are grateful to have had the distraction during the covid months.

Here’s hoping for many more years!

10 Likes

Happy 4th Anniversary of Empires & Puzzles! Thank you everyone for being part of our amazing community! :partying_face: :heart_eyes:

24 Likes

Someone’s missing from the image… Is Layla going to pop out from the cake? :smiley:

10 Likes

Happy Anniversary to Empires and Puzzles :tada::partying_face::birthday::clinking_glasses::champagne: and to everyone in the E&P community who have made and continue to make this game an enjoyable experience :sparkles:

…more cake!..!!

:tada::partying_face::birthday::clinking_glasses::champagne:

11 Likes

Happy, happy birthday 4th birthday E&P.
Thanks especially for bringing together my global international on-line gaming family - TI & TBD, all of whom I would never have met otherwise. :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

Ps. Thanks for the extra freebies too :heart:

10 Likes

Thank you SG for the gifts! And finally giving me my first Tiburtus and Rigard from TC20! One year of waiting, but hey, there’s no hurry, right? :grin:

9 Likes

I greatly enjoyed getting another Prisca. They didn’t have to, but they came through for me

4 Likes

Happy anniversary, E & P. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1a67894b916b0bf61a753f8db42f956de2fa1e73_00

Thanks for the good moments and the gift, ofc. :grin:

9 Likes

Happy anniversary of Empires and Puzzles!!!

3 Likes

15 Likes

Happy happy birthday! Thx for the game and the gifts!

4 Likes