Happy Forumversary @Sarah2 🍰!

Happy cake day, dear teammate. :hugs: :cake:

4 Likes

Happy Cake Day @Sarah2! :hugs: :cake:

6 Likes

Happy Forumversary @Sarah2 ! Always love reading your common sense answers. Keep up the good work! :grin:

3 Likes

Yes indeed!
Happy B Day Sarah!
:partying_face:

3 Likes

Happy birthday @sandra2

3 Likes

Thank you, thank you…
@Dudeious.Maximus, @pike, @agl, @Kerrang Oh my that cake looks delicious , @Muchacho, @Cheds, @ThePirateKing, @Petri, @Exceleron, @Pompitous.
So blessed :innocent:

4 Likes

Oh, gee whizz @JonahTheBard - Thanks, but I think Sandra needs her cake :crazy_face:.

Can you close this thread now?!

2 Likes

Only Sandra can close this now

4 Likes

I was hugely tempted to change your username

3 Likes

Happy :cake: day @Sarah2 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy Cake Day @Sarah2!

4 Likes

Thank you @PlayForFun & @D_DI - such cute snacks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

5 Likes

Happy forumversary @Sarah2 :cake: :cake: :cake: :coffee: :muscle: :partying_face:

2 Likes

But late but …

HAPPY CAKE DAY :cake: :cupcake: :fish_cake: :moon_cake: :pancakes:

upsidedowncake

3 Likes

Entirely off topic but you can’t go around putting tongues and eyes on fruit and then say it’s cake!

Anarchy and chaos will reign if we let standards drop here!

4 Likes

Surely not just Kiwis appreciate Kiwifruit snacks :thinking:. Who is to say the kiwifruit slices aren’t made from sculpted chocolate? When I make some, I’ll post a pic :wink: Although, I’ll be using fruit .

When is cake, not cake :thinking:? A question for another thread.

Best laugh I’ve had today… Thank you :hugs:.

Thanks @jinbatsu & @nevarmaor - now thats a very interesting cake :thinking:.

4 Likes

Hey, I haven’t said it’s a cake. I just said “Happy Cake Day” and then sent her some kiwis.

Look, if I had said “Here, have some cake” then you could accuse me of dropping the standards.

And at least I sent her something healthy :wink:

And what is she going to do with these 20 cakes?

You regular…ish are planning to destroy the world by making everyone get diabetes! Anarchy and chaos! How dare you!

4 Likes

I thought an upside down cake was fitting, being down under and all :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thank goodness they are just pics of deliciousness :wink:.

Clever… Very clever :innocent:.

Thanks again to all the well wishers, the laughs and even a bit of controversy too :rofl::joy::rofl:. Sandra… Pffft!

5 Likes

Happy (belated) Forum anniversary, @Sarah2! Thanks for all you do around the Forum. It wouldn’t have been the same the last 2 years without you.

6 Likes

Cookie Settings