Happy Forumversary @Sarah2 šŸ°!

Happy cake day, dear teammate. :hugs: :cake:

4 Likes

Happy Cake Day @Sarah2! :hugs: :cake:

6 Likes

Happy Forumversary @Sarah2 ! Always love reading your common sense answers. Keep up the good work! :grin:

3 Likes

Yes indeed!
Happy B Day Sarah!
:partying_face:

3 Likes

Happy birthday @sandra2

3 Likes

Thank you, thank youā€¦
@Dudeious.Maximus, @pike, @KID, @Kerrang Oh my that cake looks delicious , @Muchacho, @Cheds, @ThePirateKing, @Petri, @Exceleron, @Pompitous.
So blessed :innocent:

4 Likes

Oh, gee whizz @JonahTheBard - Thanks, but I think Sandra needs her cake :crazy_face:.

Can you close this thread now?!

2 Likes

Only Sandra can close this now

4 Likes

I was hugely tempted to change your username

3 Likes

Happy :cake: day @Sarah2 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy Cake Day @Sarah2!

4 Likes

Thank you @PlayForFun & @D_DI - such cute snacks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

5 Likes

Happy forumversary @Sarah2 :cake: :cake: :cake: :coffee: :muscle: :partying_face:

2 Likes

But late but ā€¦

HAPPY CAKE DAY :cake: :cupcake: :fish_cake: :moon_cake: :pancakes:

upsidedowncake

3 Likes

Entirely off topic but you canā€™t go around putting tongues and eyes on fruit and then say itā€™s cake!

Anarchy and chaos will reign if we let standards drop here!

4 Likes

Surely not just Kiwis appreciate Kiwifruit snacks :thinking:. Who is to say the kiwifruit slices arenā€™t made from sculpted chocolate? When I make some, Iā€™ll post a pic :wink: Although, Iā€™ll be using fruit .

When is cake, not cake :thinking:? A question for another thread.

Best laugh Iā€™ve had todayā€¦ Thank you :hugs:.

Thanks @jinbatsu & @nevarmaor - now thats a very interesting cake :thinking:.

4 Likes

Hey, I havenā€™t said itā€™s a cake. I just said ā€œHappy Cake Dayā€ and then sent her some kiwis.

Look, if I had said ā€œHere, have some cakeā€ then you could accuse me of dropping the standards.

And at least I sent her something healthy :wink:

And what is she going to do with these 20 cakes?

You regularā€¦ish are planning to destroy the world by making everyone get diabetes! Anarchy and chaos! How dare you!

4 Likes

I thought an upside down cake was fitting, being down under and all :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thank goodness they are just pics of deliciousness :wink:.

Cleverā€¦ Very clever :innocent:.

Thanks again to all the well wishers, the laughs and even a bit of controversy too :rofl::joy::rofl:. Sandraā€¦ Pffft!

5 Likes

Happy (belated) Forum anniversary, @Sarah2! Thanks for all you do around the Forum. It wouldnā€™t have been the same the last 2 years without you.

6 Likes