Happy Forumversary @Pike šŸ°

Thank you @Pike for making the forum a funner place to be. Bestest wishes for many more!

Tagging a few wordsmith friends to continue to spread more happiness and fun - can never have enough on the forumā€¦ :wink:
@Ruskin505 @LanaR @akionna @PM229 @amrath @Gwi @Rfm @sleepyhead @CaptainjaKCsparrow

7 Likes

yo Pike. Keep up the good posting !

4 Likes

4vvr6c

4 Likes

Many happy returns @Pike have a good one.
Enjoy both the day and the game. Best wishes

6 Likes

Iā€™m never refusing :cake:! Nor will I refuse the chance to congratulate you for getting wiser and wiser on thy forum! Hope youā€™ll enjoy us around!
To all those awesome years to come! :clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

Congrats on the milestone :clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

thanks for keeping the Recommend a Hero Game alive!! happy cake day @Pike !!

4 Likes

If this is red velvet cake count me out. Otherwise cake for @Pike and cake for all!

5 Likes

Happy Forumversary! :confetti_ball: :fireworks: :rice_scene: Shall we have cake? Spice cakeā€¦my favorite!

Hope you had a great day! :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you for watching over us. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you for inventing wonderful games that either live forever (like gods) or are immortal (like zombies). May you never run out of :coffee:

3 Likes

thanks, so sweet of you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was hoping nobody would notice. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Cake for everyone! :cake:
Thank you for your congratulations. Special thanks to everyone who participates in the association thread, which is so much fun. :laughing:
Remember! Donā€™t argue with idiots. They pull you down to their level and beat you with experience! And donā€™t take candy from strange heroes.
Ramen (didnā€™t forget it @LanaR ).

3 Likes

Maybe next time?! :thinking: Yeah, Nah! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It is nice to have positive threads, so we canā€™t miss the opportunity of celebrating a Forumversary for one who is active in the community content threads.

You really do help to make the forum a funner place to be! So, thank you muchly :partying_face::confetti_ball::tada:

2 Likes

Hmmmm just saw thisā€¦ Late or not. Congrats my fellow dark lord. :kiss: @Pike

4 Likes

Youā€™re ahead of the curve. :beers: :popcorn: Awesome necromancy skills too :smile:

The year has flown byā€¦

Happy Forumversary / cake day :cake: @Pike. Thank you for all that you do to add a lot of common sense, good humour and fun to the forum. No one else can claim the unique association you have with the number 6 :wink:.

Now, a cake especially for the occasionā€¦ Enjoy :yum:

3 Likes

Iā€™m a creature of the darkness how would I not be good at necromancy LOL

4 Likes

With a heart of goldā€¦ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Your secret identity as a sunshine spreader too, is safe with me :wink:

4 Likes

Happy forum cake day, @Pike!

4 Likes

We, creatures of the night, ā€¦are not niceā€¦ are not Sunshine spreadersā€¦ so take your fibs somewhere else. :wink: :kiss:
@Pike back me on this :laughing:

4 Likes