Happy Forumversary NicoX 🍰

Just noticed.
Happy 2nd Forumversary to @NicoX

Have a blast wherever you are

Tag @Dudeious.Maximus @sleepyhead @SamMe @pike @JGE @mogulemon @Sarah2 @nevarmaor @Theo87

15 Likes

I know you’re making time off the forum, but happy cake day my friend @NicoX !

7 Likes

Happy forum-vesary! Not sure if you are into Mario brothers, enjoy the cake.

9 Likes

@NicoX
Happy forum anniversary. Hope you get lots of delicious cake :birthday: to eat.
Wishing you lots of good luck in the game on this your special day.
Take care, enjoy the day and have fun
:tada: :piñata: :mirror_ball: :partying_face: :cocktail: :beers: :wine_glass: :tropical_drink:

8 Likes

Happy 2nd Forumversary @NicoX.

Pull up a chair and especially for you, a cute duckling pic…

Nothing edible :wink:. Thanks for helping to make the forum a funner place! Congrats again :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:.

Ps thanks @Steve9999 for getting the virtual festivities syarted.

11 Likes

Happy cake day man of mystery. Come around more often. The smiles you provide with your posts are needed here.

Salud!

8 Likes

Happy 2nd Anniversary @NicoX !

7 Likes

Happy Forumversary @NicoX . :slightly_smiling_face::cake: :tada:
Happy New Year! Let us know how you are doing and what’s new! :clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

I mean, am I happy you’re not here? No.
Do I miss you? Also no :joy: I’m lying, okay? :roll_eyes:

Happy forumversary, beetch :heart:

7 Likes

Happy forumversary, @NicoX!

I’ll quack at the ducks in the park in ypur honor when I go for my walk :slight_smile:

8 Likes

…HAPPY 2 YEARRRR miss yaaaaaa

5 Likes

Wooop have a blast :beer: :beers: :beer: :hotdog: :+1: :green_heart: …

Thanks for being part of the forum, what ever vortex or plain your on hope yall enjoy it …

5 Likes

Happy cake day @NicoX

Just stirring the pot :laughing:

6 Likes

A very happy forumversary to you I wish! :mirror_ball: :piñata: :partying_face: :birthday:

6 Likes

No cake for absent members.

Anyway, all the best for your :cake:day @NicoX!

8 Likes

happy :cake::cake::cake::cake: nicox yeaaah

5 Likes

Awww, this is so sweet!

Aaah, 2 years, and so many seminal contributions such as… well there was… and something in which I did… but also the… and that time when I… plus you know the… ANYWAYS, moving on.

Thank you so much to

@Steve9999 for creating this thread.

@Pike , @sleepyhead and @Theo87 for letting me know, because the date on which I joined the forum isn’t exactly something I try to remember as hard as my mother’s birthday - which I forget regularly anyway, but that’s another story. Also, I’d never known the date, so trying to remember it would’ve been kind of pointless. :joy: Thanks to them and @SamMe for saying hi on Line once in a while to cheer me up as well, and in Theo’s case, giving me way, and I mean way too much information about her life. :rofl: It means a lot guys, you’re the best.

@Sarah2 for, I believe, literally inventing cake.

@Chadmo for encouraging me to follow my dream of being drunk constantly.

Tea @Pandita for being so good at incognito mode, never talking about herself in the third person and being Discord’s official spokeswoman. :joy: :panda_face: :heart:

@Sorvina, for… errr… having exclusively violent designs against me? Why do I like you again? :thinking: Ah, that’s it! For making me laugh.

@PlayForFun for his priceless contributions to the forum, his superhuman patience, and his scientific breakthroughs in human cloning technology.

16 Likes

I’d also like to thank

The system, for forcing me to make 2 posts because I can’t tag more than 10 people. No really, I enjoy that very much. You’re my best friend, system, I missed you so much :unamused:.

@Elioty33 for his ever accurate prophecies - was it really too hard to see this thread though, huh :expressionless: ? My name is right there in the title. I’m the one who uncovered the mysteries of your avatar’s origins, remember? So in a - remarkably illogical and far fetched sort of - way, I’m your father. Kids are so ungrateful these days. :roll_eyes: :rofl:

@Control_Freq for quacking at ducks in public places, passing for a complete lunatic and not caring one bit just because they can. My kind of people. :joy:

@Chenowyn for the now infamous Chenowyn curse. 95% of my 5* are currently either purple of yellow.

@Muchacho for nothing. I’m contractually obligated to tag him in any list I post.

And all those I missed, because I definitely missed a lot of great people. Please forgive me, my memory is at full capacity and isn’t particularly performant in the first place (see “mother’s birthday” above).

I reallly, really, really don’t have enough time to read all my notifications and reply to everyone, but I’ll be back soon. I wish you all the best for this new year and hope you enjoyed your holidays!

15 Likes

But daddy, no one invited me to the party :cry:
Happy forum anniversary!! But remember, the cake is a lie and thank you for your participation :grimacing:
P1019482-2048x2048

8 Likes

:thinking: Well I guess you’re making a very fair point kiddo.

Don’t you ever say that to @Sarah2 lil brat! :joy:

8 Likes