Happy Forumversary @Ferg 🍰

A very happy 2nd forumversary @ferg :cake:

Tag @Chadmo @Sarah2 @SamMe @sleepyhead @luna @Sam-I-Am @Dudeious.Maximus @Theo87 @OGdirty1Kanobi

#MAGA

10 Likes

Whoo hoo! Was looking to revive the first forumversary thread but this works just fine!!!

May the portals show you kindness!!!

8 Likes

happy cake day to a valued forum contributor - I always enjoy your posts. Thanks for your Atlantis crusade too!

7 Likes

Happy :birthday: day! Always a pleasure to read your posts, you’re a valuable contributor :heart:

8 Likes

Happy 2nd Forumversary/ :cake: Day @ferg. Thank you for continuing to share wisdom, advice and humour throughout the forum. You are appreciated :partying_face::confetti_ball::tada:.

Thanks @Steve9999 for getting the festivities started… Beautiful cake choice too! :trophy:

More tags…yvw btw :wink:
@Ruskin505 @PlayForFun @The_Seeker @Liam_K @u2371 @Slobix @WaVe @Pike

9 Likes

Happy 2nd Forum Anniversary @ferg

Carry on giving nice advices on the forum.

8 Likes

Habe die Ehre! Happy :cake:day @ferg! Wish you more luck with your bird defense next time. :wink:

7 Likes

Oh :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush:

That was a nice surprise when I opened the forum after a super busy Friday. Great start into the weekend :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks everyone :kissing_heart:

And @Pike groĂźartige Torten Auswahl, Sacher Torte = beste Torte :wink:

9 Likes

Mmmmmm, those cakes look Fergalicious! Happy cake day to you!

10 Likes

Woop have a blast :beer: :beers: :beer: :hotdog: :+1: :green_heart:

Thanks for being part of the forum for 2 years hopefully yah stick aboot for another :blush:

10 Likes

Happy :cake: day @ferg ! I always enjoy reading your posts :slight_smile: Hope you have a fabulous day :rainbow:

10 Likes

@ferg
happy day and good luck
Cheers

8 Likes

Happy Cake Day @ferg :cake: :partying_face:

Thanks for your contributions :love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

Happy forum day Ferg!!! Enjoy!

9 Likes

Happy cup cake day @ferg

Wasn’t sure what cupcake to give you so I went with this one…

7 Likes

Happy forum :cake: day @ferg :partying_face:
Wishing you amazing RNG in all your E&P ventures

7 Likes

Congratulations on your forumversary! :partying_face: :clinking_glasses: :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Excellent choice of cake @Pike! :heart_eyes:

I can’t compete with it. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Happy, happy 2nd Cake Day @ferg! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::cake::clinking_glasses:

Thank you kindly for helping make the forum a better place! :+1::+1: Wishing you lots of good luck in-game!

Thanks @Steve9999 for starting the celebration and for tagging me! :smile:

5 Likes

It’s Halloween season too. Enjoy your cake! @ferg

There were 6 cupcakes. I took one. Hope you don’t mind. Lol

7 Likes