Happy Forumversary /:Cake: Day @L33tVortex12596

Congrats and thank you for continuing to spread sunshine, positivity and Likes throughout the Forum. Cheers :beers: to you @L33tVortex12596 - forum users like you, make the forum a funner place to be. Thank you!

Please enjoy your cake…

Tagging a few counting / community content buddies…
@SamMe @PlayForFun @BlueHair @Magnifique @sft1965 @sleepyhead @JGE @Ruskin505 @Pike Alas I’ve reached my tagging limit :cry:

18 Likes

Happy cake day @L33tVortex12596. Just know that I like your contributions too. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Have a l33t forum day!

7 Likes

Happy 1st forumversary @L33tVortex12596 !

6 Likes

Happy cake day @L33tVortex12596 ,

I saw the word Vortex in your name and thought… don’t vacuum cleaners kinda create a vortex? so…

8 Likes

Happy, happy first Cake Day @L33tVortex12596! :partying_face::tada::cake::clinking_glasses:

Thank you kindly for sharing your positive energy with us. There are many including myself who appreciate you. :+1::+1:

Please enjoy some strawberry vanilla cake.

Thanks for the tag @Sarah2. :smile:

7 Likes

:star: Happy Forumversary @L33tVortex12596 :partying_face::cake:

7 Likes

Awe thank you all …:relaxed::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you make forum a great place to hang!

7 Likes

Happy anniversary @L33tVortex12596
Have a great day, have lots of fun and good luck in the game.
And thanks for being you in the forum

8 Likes

Happy forum-versary, @L33tVortex12596 ! I very much appreciate you for all the positivity you bring with your contributions to these forums! Thank you!

7 Likes

Woop have a blast :beer: :beers: :beer: :hotdog: :+1: :green_heart:

8 Likes

Happy :cake:day @L33tVortex12596! Your name qualifies you for the counting thread. So keep on counting, especially your anniversaries! :beers:

7 Likes

Wow, seems like just a year ago you joined us. Congrats on your anniversary!

Cheers!

7 Likes

“A vortex is a physics phenomenon that occurs when a gas or a liquid moves in circles . At the center is a vortex line that the matter swirls around.”

You are as cool as a vortex :tornado:

Happy cake day

Thanks for bringing so much positivity :turtle::green_heart::turtle:

You are at the centre of the forum

7 Likes

Happy Cake day @L33tVortex12596 . :birthday:

6 Likes

Happy Forum Cake Day, @L33tVortex12596 ! To many many more to come! :beer: :cake:

6 Likes

What they all said :point_up:

5 Likes

I always admire your effectiveness. :smirk:

4 Likes

Necromancy required today!

Happy 2nd Forumversary to @L33tVortex12596 :cake:

Truly a leet (elite) member of this Forum …. Have a great day and a new cap :billed_cap:

@Dudeious.Maximus @sleepyhead @SamMe @pike @JGE @joesiera @Sarah2 @nevarmaor, @PlayForFun

6 Likes

Happy happy happy cake day to one of the best forum posters here, thanks for making the forum better @L33tVortex12596 !

https://ipcdn.freshop.com/resize?url=https://images.freshop.com/00029519238124/610bcfb189d031f550f7dc0b030e70dc_large.png&width=512&type=webp&quality=90

6 Likes