Happy Forumversary @BanGan 🍰

Oh my … I just noticed it’s @BanGan ’s first Forumversary

Let there be cake :cake:

Tag @Dudeious.Maximus @sleepyhead @SamMe @pike @JGE @nevarmaor @luna @Sarah2 @Sam-I-Am

6 Likes

Happy cake day @BanGan , really happy you’re here!

5 Likes

5 Likes

Woop have a blast :beer: :beers: :beer: :hotdog: :+1: :green_heart:

Thanks for being part of the forum and may there be more in the future :relaxed:

5 Likes

Thanks @Steve9999, you noticed it.
The year flew by like one day. I am happy that I have the opportunity to communicate with you. Your support, kind and warm words, especially in the first days, helped a lot. You are wonderful people, take care of yourself. Once again a huge thank you to all of you!

This cake is so symbolic!

7 Likes

Thanks @sleepyhead. I’m glad to be here with you too. :blush:

4 Likes

Thanks @Pompitous. Special thanks to you, I really appreciate everything you said and did. And I will never forget it.
Great postcard!
In fact, this has been going on for 31 years.

4 Likes

Thank you @, I also really hope that in the future there will be an opportunity to continue to communicate on the forum. :wink:

5 Likes

In fact, this has been going on for 31 years.

More like 3100 years :blue_heart::yellow_heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart:

I hope all your (and your countrymen’s) wishes and dreams come true :pray::pray::pray:

8 Likes

Have a nice forum anniversary @BanGan :slight_smile:

Thx for your screenshots on that Superior talent related bug topic :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@BanGan
Happy forum anniversary hope you get lots of cake :cake:
Wishing you lots of luck in the game on this your special day…
Have fun and take care …
:piñata: :mirror_ball: :cocktail: :clinking_glasses: :tropical_drink: :wine_glass: :beers:

6 Likes

Thanks @PlayForFun. Thanks from the main workaholic of the forum - nice. :smiling_face:

I hope this guy didn’t waste his golden emblems.

4 Likes

As I see he realized that this Superior Talent is for S1 heroes only, and he missed it from a non S1 hero.

3 Likes

Thanks @JGE. Now, unfortunately, there is no time for fun … But I am sure that very soon everything will be fine!

5 Likes

Happy Forumversary @BanGan

May the portals show you kindness!

10 Likes

Happy First Forumversary @BanGan. Infinite blessings to you and yours. Praying for peace.

Great noticing @Steve9999 to get the virtual festivities started :trophy:

More invites…browsing through your profile likes
@ArktikaTF @Quinn3 @NicoX @OGdirty1Kanobi @Joesiera

10 Likes

Happy :cake:day @BanGan! I like your posts in @Luna’s Kit Kat corner thread. And everywhere else. May your days get better.

10 Likes

Ah, @Luna. I hope that no one will be offended if I say that for me you are the brightest and kindest person on this forum. Everything you say and do… should not be underestimated or forgotten.
Thanks for the gift! I will translate it later (English is not my native language, nor is it my second or even third, unfortunately), as it is the most popular information on my phone these days.

But I managed to listen to it and it seems that I understand everything.
When Crosby sang “pa rum pum pum pum”, it’s something very familiar. :smiling_face_with_tear:
I’m not sure if I can do it later, so congratulations to all of you now.

7 Likes

Thanks @L33tVortex12596. May luck always be with you as well. :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks @Sarah2. I’ll try to stay here until the second anniversary. You are all very cool! :star_struck:

4 Likes