Happy Forum-versary @akionna 🍰

Thank you @akionna for sticking around and helping to make the forum a funner and happy place to be. You are appreciated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

Happy Forum versary :wine_glass: Cheers to many more! Lots of :cake: for all.

Tagging a few AtoZ Category buddies
@princess1 @PM229 @sleepyhead @Joyful818 @amrath @VeryQuietly @Dr-Zoidberg @yelnats_24 - I can only tag 10 :sweat:

Just in case you may have missed the bard’s interview, I’ve included it here… Forum Interviews: An Audience with @Akionna 🎙️

12 Likes

@akionna so happy having you here - happy cake day!!! what @Sarah2 said so wonderfully :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Happy Anniversary!

I really need to figure out how to do fancy stuff :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you @sleepyhead … my writing-partner-in-crime! :grin:

Thank you @princess1! What fancy stuff?

Also, does anyone want to add to the When Suddenly thread? That would be a wonderful gift! I’m going to bed soon, thinking lots of positive thoughts. :grin:

4 Likes

Happy anniversary fellow forum dweller!

3 Likes

HAPPY FORUMVERSARY @akionna!!! It’s always great to see your posts. They’re informative and your questions are always pertinent.

Hope you have a wonderful day! And Happy Halloween!!! :jack_o_lantern::scream: (the scream):rofl:

3 Likes

Happy cake day @akionna.
I enjoy your contributions

3 Likes

Happy cakeday @akionna! :cake: :cake: :cake: :coffee:

3 Likes

:cake: :balloon: Happy Forum-Versary! Your avatar picture always makes me smile and I know I’ll read something fun when I see it. :smiley:

3 Likes

Happy Forum-versary fellow F2Per! :cake: I hope your day is MUCH better than this persons:

:beers: (unless you’re a wine person :clinking_glasses:)

3 Likes

Happy cake day @akionna

Your wit and creativity have been a brilliant addition to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you @Chadmo! I love your avatar. You both look so happy.

Thank you @jinbatsu! Do you really have two Guardian Jackals?

Thank you @PM229! Quick, list all the oceans …

Thank you @amrath! I see decorated homes, but is anyone going out for Halloween?

Thank you @VeryQuietly! We used to have Shiba Inus (dogs). The littlest one was quiet but mean. The big one bumped into her (accidentally), but she was not happy. She chomped on his furry bottom and shook him like a rag doll.

Thank you @Muchacho! Ooooh, my kid wants to visit this place …

Thank you @JonahTheBard. Drop a few lines in the When Suddenly thread … you know you want to!

6 Likes

I have 3 now :wink: and still leveling the 3rd :muscle: thanks… he is my favorite :smile:

4 Likes

I’m fairly new-ish to this forum malarkey, but I’ve enjoyed reading your posts @akionna.

Happy Cake Day :partying_face:

3 Likes

Thank you @Dr-Zoidberg! Welcome to the forum. :grin:

2 Likes

… to watch their mom run the course!

:beers:

2 Likes

Happy :cake: @akionna :dog:

3 Likes

Thank you @yelnats_24! Is your name based on Holes? Did you read the book or watch the movie?

No running @Muchacho. Also, I’m allergic to any and all obstacle courses.

3 Likes

Happy cake day @akionna! :cake:

Sorry for my lateness. I’m not as “regular” on here as I used to be. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Happy cake day @akionna.

3 Likes

Cookie Settings