Happy Forum Anniversary of 3 years @coppersky!

To make a long story short, @Sarah2 told me how to find the anniversary and birthday part of the forum, and i happened to see yours there for today! So, Happy Moderator Forum Anniversary!!! :partying_face: 3 years!! Wahoo! funny how you and Rook joined right close together. I’m not really the best host of these shindigs, so i hope you smile though. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Happy cake day @Coppersky. Good to see you back!!

I’d provide a cake but have no idea what this is. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

7 Likes

I wonder how many besides myself, found themselves born into these forums reading @Coppersky’s Compendium?

6 Likes

Happy happy forum anniversary day @Copperfield - :cake: for all. Will this thread be enough to keep you distracted from the counting thread? @PlayForFun @kawookie @Anonymous @PM229 @yelnats_24 @kwong79 perhaps we can add a few numbers here too :rofl:
Btw - Nice spotting @Saphirra :smile:.

6 Likes

happy Forum anniversary @Coppersky. You are a legend!

Count me in as one who learnt so much in the early days from the compendium… it was recommended way before I actually got on the forum … from someone on Peer support I think. I subsequently recommended it to many other newbies

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary @Coppersky :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

Wow! What a milestone. Happy Cake Day.

4 Likes

Happy Forum Anniversary @Coppersky! :clinking_glasses: :tada: :tada:

4 Likes

Happy cake day @Coppersky
I hope your cake is bigger than this one…

And no critters are around

7 Likes

Happy Cake Day @Coppersky ! Glad to see you back, as others have said, you have become a legend here. I nearly dropped my phone the first time I saw you like one of my posts…

Thanks for everything that you do!

4 Likes

Happy 3rd :cake: day @Coppersky

May it be a great one ahead!

2 Likes

Happy cake day :partying_face::tada::birthday:

3 years is an amazing accomplishment!
Thank you for everything you’ve done, and continue to do, for this community :balloon:

3 Likes

Congrats on your three years here! :doughnut::coffee:

2 Likes

Happy cake day @Coppersky

2 Likes

Happy Forum Anniversary @Coppersky!!!

2 Likes

Reminds me of a real-life rendering of Stitch wearing a creepy Rudolph mask.

Could be a drop-bear?

Happy cake day, regardless, @Coppersky

3 Likes

Happy cake day! Amazing to see you more active here again. You certainly helped me out tremendously early on with all your helpful posts and advice here.

And of course the Memes thread!

2 Likes

Was going to congratulate you earlier on 3 years (!), but wasn’t sure if you were even still alive.

Saw that you posted something yesterday, so your corpse might still be warm. If so, here ya go. :cake:

2 Likes

She was in the counting thread a bit

1 Like

You know, the best name someone suggested was that it was a type of gremlin. Apparently the creator, SantanielWorkshop says it’s a baby dragon going by the name of Bambi. :man_shrugging: I usually just call it a cute-fuzzy-animal-thing. :smile:

3 Likes