Happy First Anniversary!

Happy First Anniversary, dear players! Cake for everyone! :birthday:

Special thank you to each and everyone here - this couldn’t be possible without our awesome community of players!

anniversary

Cheers! :confetti_ball: We have prepared a little something for you guys, go check the free gift in the game!

Best,
Petri & Small Giant team

34 Likes

Happy birthday to E&P! Thank you SG, @Petri, @Coppersky, @Rook and all the other amazing staff, mods and members who make this the incredible game that it is! Here’s to another great year!

PS. Where are my Damascus blades? (sorry, I couldn’t resist! Lol!). Best regards

3 Likes

happy Birthday!!!:birthday::birthday::birthday:

3 Likes

Are you guys having a themed birthday party over at the SG offices then? Who is dressing up like Bold Tusk!!? lol! Happy 1st Birthday E&P!

4 Likes

Why are 1000 gems and nor 5.49€? :joy:

Happy birthday, E&P!

1 Like

happy Birthday !! :champagne::birthday::clinking_glasses:
thank you for the gift

Gunnar 3* bleu… :sob::sob::sob:

Felicidades! Happy birthday ENP!! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARDWOOK AND HERE’S TO MANY MORE YEARS! HUZZAH

1 Like

@Petri @Sara
my nephew account been getting poop. how about a free 5* anniversary Hero. not super strong or super weak. some games just be nice like that.

http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wiki/Mina

Happy Birthday Empires & Puzzles and best wishes to @Petri, @Sara and all of the Small Giant team! Looking forward to seeing what the new year brings. Hope you are celebrating!
P,S. Thank you for the gift!

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary and thanks for an amazing game!

2 Likes

Thanks for the offer guys! The free troop token finally got me my last 4* troop!

Thanks for the great game!

1 Like

Happy biryhday to you and thanks for the gift

1 Like

Happy anniversary! How far you’ve brought this game and your company. Congratulations, and thank you for the welcome presents.

1 Like

Happy happy birthday to EP and the dev team. Bravo and thank you for such an awesome and addictive game! May our loots and heroes become legendary!

Happy Birthday E&P. Awesome job !

Happy Anniversary, Empires and Puzzles. Haven’t played this game for long, but just glad it is around.

Thank you for the free gift. Was looking for a Purple troop, but got me a 3 star green troop, a different one than the one I already have. On the Epic hero coin, I got excited when the background flashed purple, goody! great, just what I need! Then it is Balthazar, which I already have a doppelganger of…

The journey continues…

Happy birthday SG and thank you for the nice gift.
I’ll keep my epic token for easter :wink:
:gift: :balloon::balloon: :cake:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Happy Second Anniversary! – Free Atlantis Coins & Epic Troop Token, plus Special Offer

Looking for the Second Anniversary?

Go here!