Happy deathCake Day!

@deathcake
Here is a :wilted_flower: given to you
On your Birthday Death Bed
:wink:

6 Likes

I never got a chance to say thank you for this - pretty cool when someone goes out of their way to do something for someone else. It put a much needed smile on my face. Thanks :relaxed:

7 Likes

@deathcake ! happy happy birthday! thanks for being so kind, caring and knowledgeable! wishing you the best!

let’s get the party started…

@PlayForFun @Ruskin505 @Chadmo @Zartanis @SamMe @Elioty33 @dansing @anon73591153

6 Likes

Happy birthday!!! Thank you for being such a breath of fresh air on this forum, I hope you have a great day :birthday::partying_face:

2 Likes

A cake for someone with cake in their name? Now that’s a party! Have some cake shots DC!

3 Likes

Happy birthday @deathcake !

3 Likes

:tada: :balloon: Happy birthday :cake: @deathcake :bouquet: … wishes of loads of luck :balloon::tada:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @deathcake. Have a wonderful day and a great weekend ahead :wink:
01tmag-desserts-slide-F8MR-superJumbo

2 Likes

Happy Birthday, @deathcake! :birthday: Wishing you all the best for this special day. Many thanks for the comments and forum activity! I’m not very active on many threads but I really appreciate your insight in the SE thread, which I check even more often than my email these days :joy:

1 Like

Happy @deathcake day!

May the portals show you kindness

2 Likes

Thank you everyone! You all have made my day. I am so grateful to be part of such a wonderful community of people! You guys are best :relieved:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @deathcake :birthday: :headstone:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @deathcake !

1 Like

Thanks again everyone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes