Happy 🍰 day to a fellow bunny, Suicide Bunny

Happy :cake: day to our rainbow raider, fellow bunny and an awesome forum member, @Suicide_Bunny, our OG bunny :slightly_smiling_face:
IMG_20221027_120739

May you raid for many seasons to come and continue to be one of the best spokespeople on the forum :tada:

@sleepyhead @Pike @Luna @Sorvina @Dudeious.Maximus @Muchacho @Steve9999 @SamMe

13 Likes

I’m a simple woman.
I see @Suicide_Bunny 's post, I press like!

Happy Cake Day! :tada:

5 Likes

Wow I don’t know what to say! Thanks I guess? Have some of that nice rainbow bunny cake. :birthday: :rabbit: :rainbow: :cake: :rabbit2: :rainbow:

5 Likes

Happy cake day @Suicide_Bunny :cake::partying_face:

dancing-bunny

5 Likes

Woop! Have a blast! (Wait … sorry, that’s the other fella)

Happy Forumversary @Suicide_Bunny :cake:

Have a great day!

6 Likes

happy cake day, @Suicide_Bunny
Success in battles and lots of fun

Cheers

4 Likes

Happy :cake:day @Suicide_Bunny!

Here’s your special cake…

4 Likes

Best of luck Suicide Bunny! I always enjoy reading your posts. They are always spot on in terms of content and form.

I hope SGG make something good with the game, so you could stop being so salty :smiley:

4 Likes

I wish that too! Salty and sour are my flavours these days (especially when trying to fight some nice rainbow raid after a long day of work only to face a team of heroes I see for the first time, and reading their skill description takes longer than the match itself)

2 Likes

Happy, happy 4th Cake Day @Suicide_Bunny! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::cake::clinking_glasses:

Four years of a great forum contribution! :exploding_head::+1::+1:

Thanks for starting the celebration and for tagging me @Theo87! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

4 Likes

Enjoy your “suicide” cake on your special day.

5 Likes

Happy 4th Forumversary/ :cake: Day - Thank you, thank you for your many valued and thoughtful contributions throughout the forum. Especially with your beta feedback… I can just say “ditto” to what @Suicide_Bunny said :wink:.

Please enjoy some :cake:

More invites… @PlayForFun @Star150m @RebelForces @Cheds @Ruskin505

5 Likes

happy happy cake day @Suicide_Bunny , thanks for all your insightful and “tell it like it is” posts that manage to be both intelligent yet respectful, a rare skill indeed… it is completely understandable why we see so manty forum goers going, “well, if it’s a @Suicide_Bunny post it’s one of the best!”

4 Likes

Woop have a blast :beer: :beers: :beer: :hotdog: :+1: :green_heart:
Thanks for being part of the forum some of yah stuff does make alot of sense keep it dont kill yah self doing it though :roll_eyes::rabbit2:

4 Likes

Happy 4th Forum Anniversary @Suicide_Bunny

Carry on the good contribution on the forum.

2 Likes

Happy forum day to youuuuuu :notes::ribbon::rose::clinking_glasses::bouquet::tada::blush:

3 Likes

It would be remiss of me not to agree with what they all said ^^

4 Likes

Happiest of cake days to you. 4 years shows dedication…or insanity. Celebrate doing things bunnies like to do!

4 Likes

Happy :cake: day, @Suicide_Bunny!

Your assessments are always spot on; well-reasoned and explained. Always a good read!

2 Likes

@Suicide_Bunny …
Happy forum anniversary
Hope you get to eat lots of cake :cake:
Wishing you lots of extra good luck in the game on this your special day
Have fun and take care
:tada: :partying_face: :piñata: :mirror_ball: :cocktail:

3 Likes