Happy 🍰 day @samMe

Happy cake day @SamMe. :slightly_smiling_face:.

4 Likes

Happy Cake Day @SamMe :birthday::gift::cupcake::tada:

5 Likes

Happy cake day!! :grinning:

4 Likes

Happy Forumversary @SamMe. Thank you for your many valued and relatable comments throughout the forum.
May SG grant you lots of great loot for you to share pics of. Congrats :partying_face::confetti_ball::tada: :cake:

3 Likes

Thanks @Ultra! It was a busy but good day. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thanks @sleepyhead! It’s nice to spread some cheer. :hugs:

Thanks @Chadmo! It is! I made a dozen banana muffins the day before. They didn’t last one day though. :see_no_evil:

Thanks @JGE! Thanks to your lucky vibes, I got 1 EHT + 2 ETTs + 50 Ranger emblems from tournament. :partying_face:

Thanks @Ranvir! Please appear in my next HA10 re-training. :wink:

Thanks @AirHawk! You have a great avatar! :+1:

Thanks @Silencio! The more cake, the better! Hope you’re having a nice weekend. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thanks @Agl! Your medal is well deserved. :+1:

Thanks @Kerrang! That is an amazing cake! :heart_eyes: It’s looks almost too good to cut up, plate up for all you nice people, and enjoy together. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Thanks @sft1965! Hope you have good weather too, in Australia too?

Thanks @Sarah2! The Show me your rewards thread is easily one of my forum favourites. It’s almost exclusively positive, and I like seeing players getting some nice loot. :sweat_smile:

Hope your lucky streak continues! :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Perhaps a day late but …

Happy Cake Day!

6 Likes

Thanks @nevarmaor! That is an awesome cake. :+1::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Happy cake day @SamMe , sorry I missed it yesterday. I hope you did something epic which, if you’re as old as me, means going to bed earlier to get an extra hour of sleep! :laughing:

#usedtobecool

:beers:

2 Likes

Thanks @Muchacho! Quality sleep is so good. :rofl:

2 Likes

Happy Cake day @SamMe :relaxed:

2 Likes

Thanks @Dessertrose! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Happy cakeday @SamMe, i’m so glad you are a fellow member of the “HoTM from MV” club lol

I hope you’ll get plenty of great heroes soon :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks @udee! I’m glad to be a member also! That is something Reuben is good for. :rofl:

I hope we can get some more members during Springvale. Hopefully at least one of the club can get a Malinca or Frosth too. :pray:

1 Like

The only thing Reuben is good for is as a sandwich :joy:

But happy cake day…I’m not the best at spotting these when they get posted so I’m nearly always exclusively late when I post in them

1 Like

Reuben sandwich is a classic, and delicious.

Thanks @Cheds! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Many apologies @SamMe, I’m beyond fashionably late to this thread!

Happy cake day for yesterday :blush::birthday: :cocktail: :partying_face:

1 Like

No need to apologise. Thanks @Dr-Zoidberg! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Me too! I don’t know how I missed it. Happy CAKE Day :grin:

1 Like

The forum is too busy. :rofl:

Thanks @princess1! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Cookie Settings