Happy 🎂 Day Quiet

Happy :birthday: day @Quiet :slightly_smiling_face:

Let’s start the fun @Pike @Sorvina @PlayForFun @sleepyhead @SamMe @Steve9999 @NicoX @Sarah2 @JGE

13 Likes

Have a loud (or quiet) party for cake day!

10 Likes

Thank you so much! I had not planned this, so hopefully someone brings a cake! (And I don’t know how to make cakes)

11 Likes

Sshhhhh whispers Have a great one :cupcake: :balloon:

9 Likes

Enjoy your Day, @Quiet !

Sending you a mooncake :moon_cake: cos Mid Autumn Festival is round the corner.

This island is currently inundated with mooncakes for sale.

9 Likes

Happy Forum Anniversary :cake: @Quiet

9 Likes

Happy Forum anniversary @Quiet !

8 Likes

I didn’t hear about this, maybe because it was so damn quiet!

Happy cake day, oh silent one.

9 Likes

Found one! Well, technically, Google did, but potato-potato :grin:

Disregard the 40th birthday thing on the cake :joy:

7 Likes

happy cake day @Quiet … may you have a fun and quiet one :wink:

6 Likes

Woop have a blast :beer: :beers: :beer: :hotdog: :+1: :green_heart:

6 Likes

For real? I mean, I already made a fool of myself at @littleKAF birthday party. But it still got me a cow. So what the heck? Shhh! Happy :cake:day @Quiet! Cake?

9 Likes

Happy happy :cake: day, Quiet :slight_smile: :partying_face:

7 Likes

Wow ! Thank you so much everyone :partying_face: this community amazes me every time, as I’m not the most active poster here, but I read a lot here and know you all here :wink:

That no-sound thing is so cool, that I got, thanks! And tbh it suits very well, most of the times I prefer not to listen music at all (but then again, I enjoy movie sound effects a lot)

8 Likes

Happy 2nd Forumversary/ :cake: Day @Quiet. Achieving a regular title speaks volumes about your forum presence :wink:.

Please enjoy some more cake… and :beers: Cheers to many more.

Thanks @Theo87 for kicking off this forum celebration :trophy:

7 Likes

Happy forum anniversary @Quiet
Hope you have a fun filled day and get to eat lots of cake :cake:
We all wish you lots of good luck in the game on your special day.
Take care and win big
:confetti_ball: :balloon: :beers: :clinking_glasses: :chocolate_bar: :tada:

5 Likes

Happy Anniversary :cake: :birthday: @Quiet

5 Likes

Happy, happy 2nd Cake Day @Quiet! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::cake::clinking_glasses:

Thank you very much for your useful posts and for helping make the forum a fun-er place to be! :+1::smile:

Wishing you lots of good luck in the game and IRL! Wowza, you have a long list of personal game goals! I think it’s great you are really motivated, and hope you reach many goals in the year ahead! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Please enjoy some cake.

images (45)

Btw, congrats on your :mute:! :star_struck:

Thank you @Theo87 for starting the celebration, and for tagging me! :smile:

4 Likes

Thank you for your kind and cheerful words! :blush: (and for the cakes, lots of variety to choose from!)

That’s funny you noticed it so soon, I just updated my bio today haha! And goals are what keep me going in life and in games - without those I get bored. What comes for games this has been easily the most grindiest and longest of them all (and most expensive) and still I’m not even close achieving all of my goals. Which is a good thing though because I’m still as motivated as I’ve been the entire time I’ve been actively playing - which is a lot of hours spend tbh (mostly autoplay though, I wish you could autoplay raids too, but then you would forget how to use your heroes in wars, so maybe not, as you can see most of my goals are PvP based :rofl:)

Oh wow I had no idea before checking that less than 100 forum user has that at the moment :open_mouth: I’ve always thought that no one just wants to show it! Thank you!

4 Likes

Happy cake day @Quiet

Hope you have a spectacular day :slight_smile:

4 Likes