Happy šŸ° day papaheavy

@PapaHeavy
Happy anniversary. You are and always have been a very kind and respected person.

Shhhh!!! Donā€™t tell anyonešŸ¤£

Have a great rest of your day. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@JAWS_3D

Seems to be your turn now. :sunglasses:

Get your cake on a separate thread for you. :wink:

3 Likes

Itā€™s funny @JonahTheBard, I actually kinda gave up Destiny when I started playing this game. Only room for 1 serious micro transaction game in my life, and this one hooked me GOOD.

Thanks for the well wishes, and all the help youā€™ve given me. You are a E&P forum treasure!!

P.S Anyone who has played vanilla Destiny maybe able to guess where my name came from. It came from something we all had to do right at the beginning of the Crota raid. Back when ammo synths were a thing :wink:

3 Likes

Happy :cake: Day @PapaHeavy!

1 Like

@General_Confusion, I had considered FattyMcFatpants, possibly Mr FattyMcFatpants at 1st then Papasuperheavyā€¦well the current one kinda stuck. I believe Iā€™m glad that I may have made the right choice after a half a century? Thanks for the well wishes man, I appreciate it

2 Likes

I totally accept lies and flattery @AncientPirate1!!! Especially when they come together!!! Thank you Sir!!!

2 Likes

Ahh well done @nevarmaor!! I feel honored. Much better than this one Iā€™ve been writing for the past 11 3/4 monthsā€¦

I donā€™t know but Iā€™ve been told that summoning Dawa doesnā€™t get old.
I summoned Renfeld, Needler, Prisca and more. I even summon a wife right out the front door.
But along with all this bad luck, yeah Iā€™m looking at you fat Friar Tuck
The best choice I made, and this is by far, is meeting you all, by pure dumb luck.
So forward to begin Season 3ā€¦without Guin, GM or Zim, not one of those 3ā€¦and when I get down on my horrid RNG I pause and think and I thought and I thunk that Iā€™m not @TGW in his endless summons funk!!!

Love you man, was just glad to see a post from @TGW today, I even checked that I wasnā€™t mistakenly reading one from 2019. Because this forum is a much better place with you and him in it.

2 Likes

I think you have that mixed up @Math4lyfe, you survived my density of skull!! I even win a few raids now. I mean just because I drop all but 2 cups and welcome new players to raiding doesnā€™t mean a wins not a win!!!

2 Likes

Happy cake day :slight_smile: :birthday:

1 Like

The stars must have aligned when this forums somehow got BOTH of us on the same day @JAWS_3D!! Or maybe THIS is what the Mayans were trying to warn the world aboutā€¦they were just off a few years?

4 Likes

Awww thank you @IvyTheTerrible!!! That made my day!!!

2 Likes

Happy :cake: day @PapaHeavy

1 Like

Ah man, didnā€™t realize it was your cake day. Happy cake day brother! :birthday:

Yeah my luck isnā€™t so great, but Iā€™m trying to work through the pain. I know everyone plays the game for different reasons - some to be competitive, some for comradery, etc. For me, itā€™s mostly about adding shiny new additions to my hero roster. And thatā€™s really hard to do when you have bad luck and donā€™t have the means to spend a ton of moneyā€¦ but Iā€™m trying to hang in there and hoping for better luck in the future.

Hope you get something better than 3* soon.

2 Likes

@TGW, the trick is to completely surrender yourself to only getting crap. When RNGesus realizes he cannot use you as the butt of his jokes anymore, he forgets about youā€¦next thing you know your roster is full of Gravy, Zim, Hel, Alberichā€™sā€¦just wait :wink:

4 Likes

@PapaHeavy Happy Forum anniversary! :cake: :partying_face: :birthday: :coffee: :tada:

3 Likes

When I met you I was just the learner now I am the master! :wink:

2 Likes

Better late than never @PapaHeavy! Sorry but I was caught in our Carnival in Germanyā€¦Congrats! So good to have you here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Itā€™s never too late @Sorsha!! Plus Carnival come 1st!!

1 Like

Sadly, I will always be the butt of his jokes. Someone has to be, after all.

I am willing to continue to be his martyr as long as the rest of the world is willing to listen to me complain about it.

1 Like

Iā€™m here @TGW, you just show me on this doll where RNGesus hurt youā€¦

3 Likes