Happy 🍰 Day @Novo

May the cake be with you…

5b70a62c5a2f233e59d56e90044aa67d

@Novo
I love you…

…r calendars :partying_face:

11 Likes

This is fine to post as well… @Novo has been such a pleasant person in all my limited interactions.

Happy cake day!

Also it’s not on the May/digital calendar you may want to get that revised :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

A day late but still willing to share some cake with you!! :cake::hugs:

5 Likes

Happy Anniversary :heart: :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

It’s forum anniversary.
bDay is a whole cake.

3 Likes

I’m not seeing the cake yet. It is so funny how people in a different time zone are like people in the future. Since @Novo(i’m pretty sure) is a future gal, I guess we in the past have to be reminded. :slight_smile: Happy Anniversary, may it be a fun and awesome day!

Edit: I now see that it was yesterday. Sorry I missed it then. lol

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary @Novo

You’re a real boon to both the forum and the Misfits!

BdMjQvFfi7xAcfc2aBRLvQJTYHmhQpzzHLk4WEAE

5 Likes

Oh, happy cake day @Novo!

Thanks for the awesome calendars, as I’m terrible at keeping track of my own schedule, let alone E&P’s.

Speaking of which… crap… it’s May 1st, isn’t it? sigh

Got bills to pay… back in a few…

6 Likes

Hope you have some money left over for gravy. :blush:

5 Likes

Grats @Novo ! come get this :cake: I promise I won’t bite :shark:

6 Likes

Assuming you mean GM? Nope. I’m FTP for the time being. I might be able to scrounge up enough coins or gems for one more summon this AR, but hah! You’re the math expert - you know as well as I do, it’s probably not going to happen. :man_shrugging:

No worries. I’m used to eating my potatoes sans gravy. :smile:

But anyway. Not to derail Novo’s post here. It’s always good to have someone around to remind me what day it is. Usually all I know is that the current day probably ends in Y. And that it’s 5 o’clock somewhere. :+1::beer:

4 Likes

Happy :cake: Day @Novo. Have a great day
Thanks so much for the wonderful calendar… it really is appreciated.

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary Calendar Girl!

Getcha some!

3 Likes

Happy Cake Day, @Novo!

4 Likes

Eek! I missed this. Serves me right for not saving your wonderful calendar to my phone…

Happy Cake Day, thanks for all that you do!

4 Likes

Happy happy :cake: forum anniversary day @Novo. May SG give you tons of summoning succes to celebrate Doesn’t hurt to ask :wink: .

Thank you calendar girl for the work that you do :kissing_heart:. Cheers to many more celebrations. :tada::partying_face:.

3 Likes

I didn’t see this on the calendar? Update required :grin:

Happy Cake Day to our very own Calender Girl (soon to be President).

5 Likes

Oh my goodness!
6a16835eb4b61ab35a5a72358bff8462
I wanted to reply sooner, but I had to run to the grocery store to buy some more milk for all the :cake: (and uhmm…love). :sweat_smile:

Honestly though, I can’t believe it’s been a year. Like others I came here looking for help and advice on the game. Little did I know I would find a great community full of amazing and wonderful people. And to think a few months back I had considered quitting it all, but what keeps me here is all the wonderful feedback I receive regarding the calendars and all the great community members I have come to know along the way.

Thank you all! :kissing_heart:

13 Likes

Have a blast :beer::beers::beer::hotdog::+1:
Go edit the calendar so it says it on it.
(haven’t checked calendar as yet)

4 Likes

Happy Forum :cake: day @Novo

5 Likes