Happy Cakeday General_Confusion! 🍰

@General_Confusion You were one of the first people to interact with me when I joined the forum, and I always enjoy your posts on a great variety of subjects. Thanks for being a key part of the community, and I hope to see you around for a long time to come! :clinking_glasses::fireworks::cake:

11 Likes

Happy cake day!! I love your posts and welcome your “likes” lol!! Hope you have a great day:)

5 Likes

Happy cake day! Wait, is it chocolate?

3 Likes

Cudos Mr . @General_Confusion

I hope u are home or out celebrating , don’t take EP with you… bad boards might ruin the day lol .

#cakeup #earthstrong :champagne::sake::birthday:

3 Likes

Happy :birthday: Day @General_Confusion!! I’ve appreciated all your solid advice, and look forward to more. May RNGesus smile upon you.

3 Likes

Happy Cake day!!! And many more!!! :cake::cupcake::moon_cake::fish_cake: :coffee:

4 Likes

Sorry I’m late to the party! Happy belated cake-day!

4 Likes

Wasn’t it the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland who was late for a very important date?

2 Likes

Oh yeah, muttering to himself while only wearing a waistcoat. These days that will put you in jail…which is why I was late!

3 Likes

Thanks all! I like cake :grin:

1 Like

I entered to this post because I understood there was, literally, a confusion with the cake next to the names in the forum.

After reading I feel a litlle more stupid :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes