Happy cake day @zephyr1 🍰

Happy forum anniversary to our super human moderator (some may even say that he is a bot in disguise of a human) who is always there no matter what time of the day. :stuck_out_tongue:

Your topics on new heroes, trials, events and beta beats are really amazing and helpful. Thanks for all the things that you do for all of us. :slight_smile:

PS: For some reason I am not able to tag you. :neutral_face:

28 Likes

I’ll do it for you. @zephyr1.

Happy cake days dear @zephyr1

6 Likes

Thank you so much @Saphirra, you are the best. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kudos to @zephyr1, our hero of time! Where they find the time to manage all the forum riff-raff as well as playing the game at a high level, I do not know. If we’re being serious, they should be paying Zeph for all the work they do!

Have your :cake: and eat it, too! :cupcake::fish_cake:

11 Likes

You are welcome. Anytime

2 Likes

Happiest of days @zephyr1.

13 Likes

Happy :cake: Day @zephyr1!! Thank you for all your help on these forums!! You are a force of nature!!!

P.S Try and sleep occasionally!!! :wink:

10 Likes

Happy cake day @zephyr1, thank you for that superhuman coolness when responding to all those crazy questions including mines.

6 Likes

Happy anniversary Zephyr. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You have made such a big difference in the forum and in the game.
SG should name a provence in season 3 after you!

7 Likes

Happy Cake Day @zephyr1 keep it up!!!

5 Likes

@zephyr1 HAPPY CAKE DAY OLD MAN…:birthday::four_leaf_clover::tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::wilted_flower::rose::rosette::white_flower::cherry_blossom::love_you_gesture::dizzy::birthday::four_leaf_clover::tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::wilted_flower::rose::rosette::white_flower::cherry_blossom::love_you_gesture::dizzy::birthday::birthday::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::tulip::tulip::blossom::blossom::sunflower::sunflower::hibiscus::hibiscus::wilted_flower::wilted_flower::rose::rose::rosette::rosette::white_flower::white_flower::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::dizzy::dizzy: Oh and by the way 20 I win.

7 Likes

Ayyyy!! Happy Cake Day @zephyr1

:birthday::cupcake::cake::birthday::cupcake::birthday:

6 Likes

:tada: Happy, happy, happy :cake: day to the tireless and most awesome @zephyr1 :tada:.

Thank you soo much for all that you do, your valued contributions, your game insight, etc etc on this here forum. I for one don’t know how you do it (the belief that you are a bot, is no surprise either).

Bestest wishes for many many many more :cake: days too :tada:.

6 Likes

Have a blast ninja! :+1:

3 Likes

Happy happy cake day @zephyr1! :cake: Thank you so much for all your contributions! :star_struck:

5 Likes

Happy Cake Day! Thank you for keeping the forum neat and tidy :grin:

5 Likes

@zephyr1, you’re the heart and soul of the forum party - wise, patient, fun, witty and generous with your time and advice.

I am constantly impressed with you mastery of Discourse and adore your impeccable threads.

I will temper my gushing praise with a little advice - Please, please look after yourself and make sure you take enough time for your health, work and family.

We love you, man.

f87

14 Likes

@zephyr1, yes , happy cake day and thanks for all you do :grinning:

3 Likes

Many thanks to all of you, nice to come home to a pile of praise notifications! :hugs:

10 Likes

Who is this zephyr1 person you all speak of :thinking:?

7 Likes