Happy cake day 🍰 to RandaPandah

A happy cake :cake: day indeed to @RandaPandah. I always enjoy the posts you place and the thought and care you take to give an explanation to those in need. Your insight is second to none. While some posts are a bit longer than I’m wanting to read at the moment, they are rich with knowledge and information thanks for your contributions.

10 Likes

Happy cake day, @RandaPandah! :cake::partying_face:

5 Likes

Who doesn’t love a reason to celebrate. Happy, happy :cake: day :tada:.

4 Likes

Who doesn’t love an adorable teddy? Happy :cake: day!

4 Likes

Well it’s your birthday ! @RandaPandah :birthday: :sunglasses: Whatever You do “HAVE A GREAT ONE”

2 Likes

Happy cake day @RandaPandah I always enjoy reading your posts :partying_face::sparkles::balloon:

2 Likes

Happy cake day @RandaPandah!!! Thank you for your thoughtful contributions to the Forum!!! :cake: :coffee::cupcake::tea:

3 Likes

Happy cake day @RandaPandah. have no idea who you are, but hope you enjoy your day. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy Cake Day Randa :panda_face:h! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awh :slight_smile:

I know I haven’t posted much lately, but coming on here to find this reminds me of why I fell in love with this community in the first place. You all are so awesome (even those of you who have no idea who I am), just for taking the time out of your day to say something nice to someone you’ve never met. Seriously, this forum is the best :heart:

& To be honest, I was a little surprised to get a shout-out. I’ve been on hiatus for months, with a few posts here and there, but nothing like I was. & I don’t know if I’ll ever work my way back to regular again (that was a lot of reading everyday, holy moly).

However, I do know that I’ll never give up on contributing to this forum, and this community, in any way that I can. It’s just too hard to stay away :blush: (& I mean, what else am I supposed to do with all of this E&P knowledge I’ve absorbed over the past year?!)

Although, can’t promise I’ll always live up to the usual length and specifics. It’s exhausting typing in that much detail, with so many words, that my poor little fingers can’t always keep up with all of the E&P knowledge I’m trying to convey. & On the other hand, if I’m not as specific as humanly possible, how can I be sure my message will be understood to the fullest extent?! (I don’t know, so I type it all out anyway :sweat_smile:)

Anyway, I’ll stop talking now and just say thank you for the kind words :grin: You all are the best!

4 Likes

Happy cake day, kind madam. :slight_smile: :cake:

4 Likes

Cookie Settings