Happy Cake Day! @sleepyhead šŸ°

yeah, thatā€™s trueā€¦ if they bring back the team that did Suikoden 1-3, oh my. I would be so happy. so much potential there. Suikoden Tactics and 5 had good stories too, it was only Suikoden 4 where the story went out the window in my opinion. Good start, but it was not developed enough. Too bad, thereā€™s so much potential in that series.

@Dudeious.Maximus thanks! Itā€™s the Kingā€™s birthday today in the Netherlands, so I have used the excuse to drink all dayā€¦

3 Likes

Cool been damn a few times love the zoo there whilst Being on dodgy mushrooms stuff :joy:
Stayed near hienken factory :heart: kinda knew how to get back to the hotel if I was lost

3 Likes

haha! that was smartā€¦ just look for the big neon sign :rofl: you canā€™t miss it!

3 Likes

But seriously the amount of bikes chained to places is insane some gotta been there years haha

3 Likes

Happy Forum Anniversary @sleepyhead
May all of your ascension mat wishes come true!

4 Likes

Hope Iā€™m not too late to wish you a Happy Cake Day @sleepyhead.

4 Likes

Happy :cake: day @sleepyhead :champagne:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve seen a few fished up out of the canals, too. Your comment makes me think, maybe some people just forgot their bikes. Or left them out there to make them easier to dispose ofā€¦

looking out the window now, and I see a row of bikes beside the water!

3 Likes

thank you, @Disposable @Novo @Neano , appreciate your kind greetings !

*checks game to see if Ascension Mats have magically appeared in my account :wink: ah well, canā€™t complain, Mystic Vision gave me 3 Darts and 1 Tabard this year.

4 Likes

:birthday: :cake: :birthday:

4 Likes

thanks, Raid Tourney defense brainstorming buddy!

2 Likes

Im late however i wish you had a happy cake day :cake:

3 Likes

thank you! better late than never, and it was indeed a lovely cake day (especially because of all the greetings here :slight_smile: )

3 Likes