Happy Cake Day! @sleepyhead 🍰

To one of the finest forum members, maybe today be as groovy as you! Enjoy!
@sleepyhead

15 Likes

Happy Cake Day @sleepyhead

HEY! TIME TO GET UP AND HIT THAT TITAN! :rofl:

Have a great one.

14 Likes

Taking a risk treading into dangerous waters here, but @sleepyhead you are worth the risk…

HAPPY CAKE DAY!!! :partying_face: :wave: :+1: :birthday: :cake:

8 Likes

The camouflage seems to be working for your avatar.

8 Likes

Custom creation. You like? :grin:

6 Likes

Oh is that on purpose?? I restarted my phone like twice yesterday thinking something was wrong. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Yes, was intentional.

Sorry for the confusion.

6 Likes

Happy Cake Day @sleepyhead

Thanks for all the laughs and exquisite penmanship :nerd_face:

8 Likes

Happy :cake: Day, @sleepyhead!

Thank you for your contributions to the forum!

4 Likes

Whoa. I wanna do that! That looks great!

Happy Anniversary @sleepyhead. Your contributions to the story thread are hillarious. Can’t say i’ve ran into you much elsewhere cause i don’t get around. Enjoy your day

4 Likes

thanks @Math4lyfe (so thoughtful of you to start the thread!) @nevarmaor @tgw @JonahTheBard @Mothra @Saphirra !

sweet of you all to greet, and for the appreciation. and thanks for making the forum a wonderful place to come and sow some silly laughs around :wink:

man, I am so happy my likes have recharged so I can like each of your posts :slight_smile:

Saphirra, I mostly hang out in community content. I sometimes venture into the different waters of gameplay help and tactics to make a fool of myself, or to ask for advice on Raid Tourney defense, or to post my incremental improvements on class quests (finally emblemed my first 4* / 5* cleric last month with Rigard, who only showed up after about 1.5 years of playing lol!)

8 Likes

Happy cake day @sleepyhead :sleeping: :sleeping_bed: :sleeping_bed: :sleeping_bed:
:cake: :cake: :coffee:

6 Likes

Huzzah!!

20 cheers!!

3 Likes

Happy cake day @sleepyhead

And 20 suikodens :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Happy cake day! I’ve enjoyed being in and around this forum with you @sleepyhead

6 Likes

Happy Cake to You🎼
@sleepyhead

So nice to have people like You around.

May the boards be with You :star_struck:

5 Likes

Wake up! It’s your cake day, enjoy!

5 Likes

thanks @jinbatsu @sft1965 @0zombiestomper @SupremeAlienRaptor @anc1ent1 @princess1

Alas, I’ve had three coffees but still sleepy… it is a holiday here in the Netherlands so my brain just won’t wake up :slight_smile:

and thanks all, I enjoy hanging out with you all here too, you’re all wonderful people :slight_smile:

0zombiestomper, if only we could get a new Suikoden… I would love for the franchise to go to 20, but I would settle for number 6 to wrap up the story of the universe :wink:

5 Likes

Have a blast! :beer::beers::beer::hotdog::sleeping::+1:

4 Likes

I’m not sure it would be good, the developpement team has been dismantled a while ago so a new game might just end up in another deception.

The same thing happened to Star Wars after Georges Lucas sold it to disney

Even E&P is alike, when the game was sold to zynga…

3 Likes

Cookie Settings