Happy forum :cake: day sweet @Sarah2

4 Likes

Happy cake day @Sarah2! :partying_face: :partying_face: :duck:

4 Likes

Happy :cake: day :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You are ok by me. You just need to turn off your email notifications :smiley:

3 Likes

Wahoo back in business, Likes restored :smile:.

Thank you muchly for your kind words …
@littleKAF @TGW I do hope you stick around @voidstrike @GelatinousPilot @Steve9999 @JGE have you pulled Rigards costume? @Twist @D_DI @AncientPirate1 I’ve been following your updates, blessings @princess1 I hope your new alliance knows how lucky they are to have you .

6 Likes

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :v: :v: :love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture: :metal: :metal: :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :eyes: :eyes: :eye: :eye: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: To lazy to type much today… HAPPY CAKE DAY

4 Likes

It’s a good thing there was lots of cake to share :cake:.

Thank you for stopping by
@Novo I really appreciate your hard work with the event calendar every month @Petri Great to see you’re not just zeroing the counting thread :wink: @Dudeious.Maximus You even brought drinks :smile: @Saphirra You’re always just on time, still winning in the count @DBC There’s more cake coming :wink: @Neano I see still a prolific counting machine @JAWS_3D @AngelOfDark666 @Rohn A picture says a thousand words, and great more cake :wink: .

Truly humbled :blush:

8 Likes

You KNOW I love you also not just the fingers on counting

4 Likes

I keep telling the mods to kick me, but they don’t listen. Either they’re as stubborn as I am, or they’ve gone soft. It’s total anarchy in here now.

Whether I stay or go, as yet to be decided. Either way I will always like and respect you for always being friendly towards me. I don’t care what @Rohn says about you, I think you’re awesome.

5 Likes

… and you wonder why you get in trouble
I’ve missed the many, many laughs! :rofl:

3 Likes

Happy day, @Sarah2!

Still waiting to roll you in a raid… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

One day…, I’ll make sure to record it! And thank you. :butterfly:

Edit - btw my defense is a loooong way off 4500, so it could be a while :wink:

3 Likes

The problem is, I don’t get into enough trouble. Apparently I have to take it up a notch.

In all seriousness though, you’re pretty much the nicest person on this entire forum. I know I’m just about the complete opposite of that, but I really honestly do appreciate kind people, they restore my faith in humanity. So thank you for that. :smiley:

2 Likes

6 Likes

I pop in now and then lol, between work and over-active toddlers acting the same age irrespective the 1.5yr difference, i need a distraction and the counting thread keeps me entertained :slight_smile: especially as seems all the Mods are now around there as well.

2 Likes

Happy belated? cake day @Sarah2

Thanks for tagging me with food in tandem with @kwong79 and @Neano

2 Likes