Happy Cake Day, @randapandah! 🍰

@RandaPanduh

Your passion for the game and it’s players shows through in your thoughtful posts. Thank you for your contributions!!

Here’s to another year!

10 Likes

Grats on cake @RandaPanduh. I always enjoy your reasoned and well stated posts :+1:

5 Likes

Happy Cake Day @RandaPanduh :birthday::tada::cake:
And Many Many More!! :cupcake::sparkles::balloon::gift:

Thank you for everything you’ve done for the E&P community and everything you do for the Ravens of Valhalla!

5 Likes

Whoop whoop!!

Horray and hurrah for @RandaPanduh

Your posts are one of the few that are an automatic read for me.

I had a thoroughly good time with your crew at Ravens.

Here’s to you :wine_glass:

For anyone not well acquainted with this firecracker of a player, here’s her interview from earlier this year

6 Likes

Happy cake day! Keep up those thought provoking posts!

5 Likes

Happy forum anniversary :cake:.
Thank you for your thoughtful posts throughout the forum on a plethora of E&P topics. You share your knowledge freely which is always appreciated.

I wonder, have you ascended any 5* heros yet? :wine_glass: Cheers to many more anniversaries :smile:.

5 Likes

happy cake day, and thanks for all that you do! I love reading your posts!

5 Likes

Happy, happy Cake Day!

4 Likes

Have a blast keep stacking those mats and emblems :+1::beer::beers::beer::hotdog::tada:

4 Likes

Congrats @RandaPanduh! Many happy returns of your forum birthday :smiley: :cake:

5 Likes

Happy forum birthday to a leader of the Ravens of Valhalla. A wonderful player, mentor, leader, and co-alliance member. We are so lucky to have you! See you here and at Ravens of Valhalla.

5 Likes

Happy :cake: day, @RandaPanduh!!
Your posts are well-thought out and I thoroughly enjoy reading them.

Also, I await the day you decide to level up your 5* heroes beyond 3/70. :grin:

5 Likes

Thank you all!!

It’s because of you lot that an ordinary Tuesday made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside

(Or maybe that’s just heartburn… too many buffalo sandwiches in my lifetime to tell the difference)

Lol. Either way, you all are the best :grin:

4 Likes

Happy cake day @RandaPanduh :cake: :slight_smile:

Hope all your 3.70 heroes are doing fine. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Necromancing this thread …

Happy 4th Forumversary/ :cake: Day @RandaPanduh! Still one of the most thought provoking forum posters, thank you for that. :crossed_fingers: Hopeful your summonses luck is now in your favour.

Tagging a few forum friends …
@SamMe @Suicide_Bunny @Gwniver @Dessertrose @igh @sleepyhead @Dudeious.Maximus @PlayForFun @Chadmo

8 Likes

Happy 4th forum anniversary @RandaPanduh

:cake:

6 Likes

Happy, happy 4th Forumversary @RandaPanduh :cake:

A true forum legend …. Long may you remain Queen of Information x

6 Likes

Happy Cake day best wishes to you :balloon:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday! It’s my sister’s birthday too so you must be a good person. 10-4 good buddy.

6 Likes

Woop have a blast :beer::beers::beer::hotdog::+1::green_heart:

Thanks for when ever yall on here giving yah all to help everyone. Love yah randomness on yah channel. Keep being you :green_heart:

Boril still has no mates :joy::rofl:

6 Likes