Happy Cake Day @Pois1 🍰

@Pois1 Happy cake day good sir. Your contributions to this forum has been invaluable for all of us. Thank you for all the time and hard work you have spent working on all the contents that you publish for us. We appreciate it a lot. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I echo TPK’s words. The Content Creator category has few people in it. And I’m starting to get used to seeing you as a seahorse (um, sea dragon) and not a :scorpion: :smile:

7 Likes

Love celebrations - Happy happy :cake: day. Ditto the messages above. Thank you for sharing your wisdom and knowledge so freely. Blessings for many many more :smile:. :partying_face:.

3 Likes

HAPPY CAKE DAY!!!
@Pois1 Congrats! :kiss:

3 Likes

I am a SeaDRAGON!

…not a horse :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Funnily in German Sea-dragon is actually “Seepferdchen” (means: small sea horse):rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Happy Cake Day @Pois1 - thank you for all your contributions! :cake:

4 Likes

I fixed it. Please don’t burn me Me. Sea dragon sir :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Happy anniversary.
Happy playing.
Happy everything.

:partying_face:

5 Likes

Yay!! Cake, pie, brownies, ice cream… whatever you choose, congrats on the milestone!

4 Likes

Happy forum anniversary, dude.

I’ve never managed to pronounce your name correctly and to this day, still read it as Po-is-one!

Thanks for all your great content and contributions

4 Likes

HAPPY CAKE DAY!!! @Pois1 Congrats! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Hope this helps. The silly things we remember on the forum.

5 Likes

Nope. I read that the first time round, but the damage was already done :crazy_face:

For someone who likes puns, I’m embarrassed I never noticed it.

It is Po-is-one forever more :laughing:

5 Likes

Happy cake day @Pois1

For me too, I also missed the pun :grimacing:

I still read it as Pwa-won.

5 Likes

Trez-bonn Mon sewer, on core

3 Likes

I knew all that grade school french they made us learn here in Canada would have a use someday.

4 Likes

So if @Pois1 has kids, they’ll be petit pois1

4 Likes

Happy cake day!!!

I just had my one year anniversary but I don’t think it was my join date, I think it was a year from my first post.

Anyhow, HAPPY CAAAAKKKKEEEE!!!

5 Likes

Only the first-born. Then you’d get petit pois2, petit pois3, …

un deux troix for short

3 Likes