Happy Cake Day @Petri šŸ°

Screenshot_20200420_163519

@Petri thx for keeping the players informed and to be the one to let us get in touch with the dev department.

All the cake 4 U today. :cake:

30 Likes

I tagged zephyr days ago about petri cake day.

Hope he gets grounded for this oneā€¦

7 Likes

Employee of the day. :wink: :rofl:

9 Likes

It was his birthday only a couple of weeks ago. My theory is that he just fiddles the dates several times a year

11 Likes

If it meant getting more cake, Iā€™d do it. :woman_shrugging:

10 Likes

Math, what you would do for cake should not be held up as a shining example of ethical integrity

6 Likes

Wait til someone makes brownies. :wink::rofl::rofl:

Edit. This is about @Petri and his well deserved cake party. Stop making me go off topic. :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

3xerej

16 Likes

Happy cake day, Petri ! thanks for all that you do for us players and forum-goers.

Soā€¦ the million-euro questionā€¦ is it true that Aifeā€™s stats are so much better than Derricā€™s, because you made someone in Small Giant mad? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I mean, it must be true, we have a ridiculous poll for it and everythingā€¦

5 Likes

Happy Cake Day! You are a welcome addition to our forum family.

6 Likes

Thank you all! :heart_eyes: I canā€™t believe itā€™s been already 3 years since we set up this forum.

22 Likes

Happy cake day @Petri! :cake: :cake: :cake: :coffee:

7 Likes

Happy C-Day!

20 cake Days!

5 Likes

First Post

Petriā€™s first post

First like

First quote

First Share

Received first like

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/badges/5/welcome?username=petri

First flag

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/badges/13/first-flag?username=petri

Out of Love

Used 150 likes in one day!

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/badges/33/out-of-love?username=petri

Total coincidence

Contrary to rumors I do not have an unrequited love for Petri. This is totally coincidental:

( Profile - Petri - Empires & Puzzles Community Forum )

Notes

Click for notes

This is the best forum I have ever posted on. Thanks for helping build up, and herd, the forum community, an often thankless job.

FIN

9 Likes

Happy Cake Day, @Petri. In your honor, I will attempt to eat the whole bar of salmiakmatta that I received from a ā€˜snacks of the worldā€™ subscription I have. :no_good_woman::candy:

6 Likes

I was waiting for this thread. Some one noticed @princess1 but not @Petri I was surprised as theyā€™re the same day, just a year apart.

Happy cake day from me!!!

5 Likes

Happy cake day @Petri

Gravemaker donated the top decoration.

Wait ā€¦ so yourā€™e saying itā€™s requited?

9 Likes

Happy cake day @Petri! Same month as your birthday, cool!

Boy, it must be kind of weird for you knowing that our birthdays are only 4 days apart :laughing:

Sorry for causing you so much trouble around here, hope you can forgive me :wink:

9 Likes

Happy, happy :cake: forum anniversay day @Petri. Thanks for keeping the community informed and just being there, or here :wink:.

Hereā€™s to many many more celebrationsā€¦ :cake: for all.

10 Likes

20 very happy CAKE DAYS!!!

7 Likes