Happy Cake Day @Muchacho

Dear friend and fellow FTPer,

Thank you for making the forum a better place. Keep posting. We always need your insight.

Happy Cake Day @Muchacho!

@Noble_Weasel @sleepyhead @TGW @SamMe @amrath @Gartenerbsen

14 Likes

could not have said it better myself @akionna

thanks for all that you contribute, @Muchacho !

8 Likes

Have a blast :tada::beer::beers::beer::hotdog: woop

7 Likes

I love how muchacho ends every message with :beer: :beers:

8 Likes

Happy cake day fellow E&P enthusiast!

7 Likes

Happy cake day, @Muchacho. :birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
I wonder why you use a Spanish nickname. :thinking::grin:

And, of course, let’s hold a pair of beers. :beers:

6 Likes

Happy cake day, @Muchacho ! @akionna said it absolutely right. Keep it up please! I would :clinking_glasses:, but somehow I have the feeling that you like :beers:, so :beers: !

7 Likes

Posted in the FTP Rebellion thread, but enjoy your cake day. We value what you bring to the Rebellion.

6 Likes

Yes @Noble_Weasel, I saw that! Which is why this post exists!

6 Likes

Just making it clear for the poor souls who don’t keep up with the Rebellion. Thanks for starting the thread.

6 Likes

Happy Cake Day! @Muchacho :beers:

6 Likes

Aaayyy, Happy Cake Day @Muchacho!

Thanks for all your help, and for letting me hang with the big boys and girls in your alliance!

Cheers! Dark :beers:s all around!

7 Likes

Happy Cake Day! @Muchacho :partying_face:

8 Likes

@Muchacho has been out the forum for approx 2 days. Maybe busy with his Marjana project.

Happy Birthday, amigo. May you have 200 more birthdays to come.

7 Likes

Happy, happy Cake Day @Muchacho! :partying_face::tada::cake:

Thanks for sharing your invaluable f2p knowledge with us. :smile:

Hoping (as usual :sweat_smile:) you can finally get a particular mystery costume soon (next Costume Chamber?), or at least some nice loots. :pray:

Thanks for creating this thread, and the tag @akionna! :smile:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @Muchacho , keep up the good work!

5 Likes

Have a great one dude. I have enjoyed the alliance time I got to share with you.
:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks everyone for the kind words and I apologize for the delayed response. RL got very busy. This is my first one, so I have officially been blighting the forum with ramblings for a year :laughing:. It has also been a year of a long recipitois downturn according to some regulars, coincidence? :thinking:

Thanks to @akionna for starting this! :+1:

Yes, I did see @Noble_Weasel said something first in a different, more secret thread, so he can still brag on that. :wink:. Thanks to you both.

Seems pretty lazy to not even try @sleepyhead :wink:. Thanks friend.

Thanks to Sheriff (moderator) @Dudeious.Maximus @Chadmo @Saros and @BigE1

It’s like water where I am from. Drink Wisconsinably is in fact a common phrase in these parts for better or worse.

I will leave it a mystery. I can assure you the reality is less exciting than where you imagination can go.

Meh, beggars can’t be choosers :laughing:

@Sorvina thanks, but stop beating me. That was a stated rule :wink:

:+1: Glad your enjoying yourself!

Haha, I wish. As far that goes it’s been more akin to this:

or meanwhile in Muppet (Muchacho) Labs some technical difficulties

Thanks again for helping :+1:

I suppose we can keep hoping, I would hate to say something didn’t work. :wink: :laughing:

Likewise, hope all is well aboard ship.

Thanks again all!

:beers:

12 Likes

Former shipmates are always welcome, even if for just a nice cruise.

5 Likes

I don’t want to let your head get TOO big, @Muchacho :wink: (besides, I’ve already said nice things about you elsewhere, other people might get jealous!)

cheers friend! :beer: :beers: :clinking_glasses: :tropical_drink: :cocktail:

5 Likes