Happy Cake Day, @kikyo 🍰

Almost missed it… happy cake day @Kikyo!! This is year number 2 for you. :slight_smile: congrats and thank for you for your fun forum contributions!

9 Likes

Happy birthday, Kik! May you have the best alliance mates, and your most mild dreams come true!

5 Likes

Congratulations kikyo. :blush:
Happy cake day.

2 Likes

Glad I saw this, happy bday Kiks!

3 Likes

It’s always fun to celebrate cake days. Here to at least one more year.

4 Likes

Love celebrations and :cake: for all. Congratulations on your forum anniversary @Kikyo :tada::partying_face:.

5 Likes

Congratulations and many lucky days to come!

4 Likes

Happy Cake Day, Commander Kikyo!

I hope you can enjoy a cool, dry cider (without any fruit polluting it :wink:)

:beers:

3 Likes

Thanks, folks :slight_smile:. I actually did not realize it was my cake day and spent today baking my first sourdough bread (yeast shortage made me go this route). Not quite a cake, but close enough :rofl:

I guess my inspiration was Mok-Arr? All in all, not bad for a first attempt. If you’re patient enough to play E&P, you can wait 6 days to feed your own yeast to finally bake a bread.

And nice catch , @Math4lyfe !

5 Likes

I would add this resource as what I followed.

1 Like

Happy cake day! That’s some nice-looking bread there, I am seriously impressed - I myself have no patience for baking :slight_smile:

thanks for all your contributions to the forums!

2 Likes

Happy :bread: day @Kikyo. Have a good one.

2 Likes

Nice. Celebrate your forum anniversary @Kikyo :partying_face:

3 Likes

Happy cake day @Kikyo!

Love sourdough bread. My girlfriend is the baker in our household, I mostly just grill the meats. She has made some excellent breads so far and has been wanting to attempt sourdough next (though she’s a bit scared).

Thing about home baked breads, sometimes even when they come out looking ugly, they still taste delicious. And that’s all that really matters.

3 Likes

I love fresh bread…

When I was in high school my friend’s mom use to bake bread and every week she would give out half loaves to the kids. I would slice a thick piece, put some butter on it and microwave it for like 4 seconds… it was so delicious… especially with a cold glass of milk.

4 Likes

Happy bake day, Kik!

3 Likes