Happy cake day, @JonahTheBard

Awesome work @pike and thanks for the shout out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Happy Cake Day, good sir

I’ve laughed more at the stupid ■■■■ you post that is normal — best to bard, bardess & the bardlets as things get back to normal in 2021

7 Likes

Happy cake day pal! Celebrate like a mad man!!

Cheers!

3 Likes

Congrats @JonahTheBard ! I hope you enioyed that special day to the fullest. Glad you been around so long. V

4 Likes

It looks as if he may be on a forum hiatus. Not seen since the 17th.

2 Likes

I can’t blame the guy for some potential burnout. Simply being that reasonable 99.95% of the time would takes it’s toll on anyone. @Rook for example opts to hide under a couch most of the time these days.

4 Likes

Happy Cake Day @JonahTheBard :birthday:

2 Likes

Late as usual. Ah if only I wasn’t so wishy washy.

Happy belated cake day. Three years!

(sorry, I had to test it to make sure it was bard-worthy)

I think that’s @Rook

5 Likes

Well, @Rook is mod-ess and it ain’t nice bringing up a lady’s age… even the in-game “age” :wink:

4 Likes

Actually that’s Coppersky…

Happy Cake Day, @JonahTheBard! :grin:

6 Likes

Is @Coppersky still active?

2 Likes

Not active in the traditional sense, no, but I hold out hope she will return. Anyhoo… :slightly_smiling_face:

Back to Bardic celebrations!

5 Likes

Happy belated cake day to our beloved resident bard @JonahTheBard! :cake: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Well here I am late to the party :birthday::heart:

But there is no way that I would miss wishing a happy third anniversary to one of the most amazing, knowledgeable, kind hearted, hard working, universally loved persons this forum has ever seen.

Oh there were so many more adjectives I could’ve used but the point I’m trying to make is quite clear.

@JonahTheBard

This place never would’ve been the same without you and for that we are all so very lucky to have You.

Yarr !!! Mate :pirate_flag:

5 Likes

Is the Bard on a holiday?

Or are rumours of him leaving to Bard in far away lands unfounded??

2 Likes

These forums do tend to take their toll on the poor moderators.

@Coppersky, @Garanwyn, @Kerridoc
maybe others I’m missing?

now @JonahTheBard and @zephyr1 seem to be taking a break as well.

You @Rook have been a Rock here. I admire your perseverance.

9 Likes

O Bard, where art thou?

3 Likes

He’s still active in the game so still alive, unless his account has been hijacked by a Bardic Impostor. Must just be taking a break/holiday from mod-like duties.

4 Likes

Maybe he’s letting one of his kids play. :rofl:

Hopefully they don’t feed away his Lianna… again.

Gormek begins to salivate

4 Likes

Hahaha! I let my kids go mad spending beta gems sometimes so when they are on the live game I get really edgy :laughing: :grimacing:

3 Likes

Cookie Settings