Happy Cake Day @JonahTheBard 🍰

Happy 2nd Anniversary on the forum @JonahTheBard :cake:

Thank you for your contributions, memes and poems.

33 Likes

Cheers! :Passes fork:

4 Likes

You are speaking to me from the future @D_DI… it’s still the Cake-day’s Eve where I am :laughing:

But you are very kind. :relaxed:

11 Likes

What would this forum do with(out) you?! Thank you for always maintaining the balance.

Enjoy your cake! You deserve it!!

18 Likes

I kinda don’t want to edit this.

5 Likes

Happy cake day o wise one. Keep them bardic posts coming. :cake: :smiley:

6 Likes

Yer. Duly noted :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Ok ok. Fine. :roll_eyes:

20typos

4 Likes

Hey @JonahTheBard, today’s your cake day, so somebody should sing. If I could sing like @KLinMayhem I would sing for you, but that would lead into an empty forum. Even puppies can sing better than me.

Have a cake on me :moon_cake:

12 Likes

Thank you, sir for that truly atrocious use of technology and resources :laughing:

10 Likes

Happy Bardsday @JonahTheBard!!

The forum wouldn’t be the same without you.
Eat that cake like you earned it, because you did.

10 Likes

Happy cake day! thanks for all the cool, funny, and KIND, things you do. It’s not easy finding people who are all three, and I’m glad we have you here!

9 Likes

Instead of bringing the band back together, I just assembled a band into a bard to serenade you on your cake day!

I am not sure the songs it can play. Maybe the brass at SG will be impressed enough to make a new emblem class of bard?

11 Likes

Another cake day? Geez, I’m starting to run out of poison… er, I mean, flour! :grin:

Happy cake day, man :cake::birthday:

And don’t worry, I baked those strictly using ingredients found on the forum, so they’re only as toxic as most of the posts here. :grin:

11 Likes

20 bardish type Happy Cake Days!

4 Likes

Happy, happy forum anniversary day @JonahTheBard :cupcake:. Thank you for all you do to keep things nice and tidy and lyrical.

Here’s to many more, with cake for all

10 Likes

Dappy Hake Cay, Bonah the Jard! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

@JonahTheBard

Vocaroo | Online voice recorder

15 Likes

I have to wait three hours for my like. :roll_eyes: it’s like I’m grounded.

Anyway… it’s the thought that counts. Consider it “liked”.

6 Likes

I didnt even know we got limited likes per day Haha.

4 Likes