🍰 Happy Cake Day @JonahTheBard!

Congratulations on a year of being an amazing part of this community! Community Content and the #rc830 were much the poorer for your absence, and much the richer for your return.

I’m really grateful you’re here. Here’s hoping we have the pleasure of your company for the next year, and many more!

:cake: :clinking_glasses:

18 Likes

/me takes a chair, brings his own coffee and waits for the cake from our favourite Bard.
Bring it on!!!

Happy cake day Jonah.

5 Likes

Yay, happy Cake Day, @JonahTheBard!

I’m glad you returned after your valedictory, so we can celebrate it with you! :hugs: :cupcake:

6 Likes

bf_b_day49-f9d63b5c3de953d32db38875dc89e355

Party on dude :beers: :partying_face:

13 Likes

Happy Cake Day :birthday::birthday:
I’m glad to have found this forum as soon as I found this game. I’m also glad for the wit and wisdom I find each day. Have a good one @JonahTheBard

5 Likes

Happy Birthday GOD bless you

4 Likes

@JonahTheBard happy cake day, love to see you back, and hope this return keep you share with both of us and family as well, in perfect balance life.
:clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

A bard for The Bard!

9 Likes

Happy cake day @JonahTheBard! :cupcake: Great to have you back here. :smile:

10 Likes

Happy Cake Day @JonahTheBard! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you very, very much everyone :blush:

I’m glad to be back and so far the balance is working well.

I look forward to sharing many more jolly japes and epic tales in the future.

10 Likes

:birthday: Happy Cake Day! :birthday:

So glad to have you here with us! I always look forward to reading your witty posts and having a good laugh. Even though hubby usually gives me ‘the look’ :grin:

4 Likes

If I try to give my wife ‘the look’ I just get a swift ‘No’!

5 Likes

punchandpie

“The Pardoner was so ready to tell some 'mirth or japes ’ that the more decent folks in the company try to repress him”. -Chaucer

I will make sure no one will repress you. No. One. :innocent:

6 Likes

@JonahTheBard happy Cake day!!! I have been wondering about how the balance is working out and think about your family often as I work to find my own life balance. Your life and courage/willingness to make adjustments to do what’s best is it’s own little tale in the back of my head that helps keep me on course! I’m glad you’re back! :cake: :coffee:

5 Likes

@JonahTheBard

Added in a bit of harmony haha.

3 Likes

Happy cake day my Dear!!!

2 Likes

A bit late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. BARD! :partying_face: :cake: :cupcake: :fireworks: :partying_face:

2 Likes

I just got an opportunity to listen to this. Absolutely superb, thank you kind sir :blush:

2 Likes