Happy Cake Day šŸ° @Jedon

Congratulations on your year in the forum and your new ā€˜regularā€™ status! What a week!

Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm every day, brother.

7 Likes

Yay, @Jedon! Thank you for,your blend of wit and knowledge.

3 Likes

@JonahTheBard @Kerridoc
WoW thanks for your nice and kindful feelings :heart:
I was :thinking: what exactly is that pice of :cake: by my name. And now I wonder how long it takes to get my Dark Choclate pice of cake as I love choclate :smiley:
Wouldnā€™t mind cup of coffee or black Sir Lanke tea :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Hai Jedon happy cake day, keep cheer us with your post friend!

1 Like

Lagun Thank you my friend :smile: I am feeling great now and the smile on my face now makes me looking strange. I donā€™t smile easily or often lately and my every day transportion mates are wondring about that lol.

1 Like

Happy Forum Anniversary, @Jedon! :tada::balloon::fireworks::birthday: And congrats on becoming a Regular!

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary! I always enjoy your posts and your willingness to help and guide othersā€¦ :coffee:

3 Likes

Thank you very much Witch this to come from you means so much to me :wink:

1 Like

I am just trying to help amoung tons of great players. That what Iā€™ve learn in this forum, to pass the light :smile:
Thank you LY76948 I hope we will enjoy yours too :slight_smile: some day :wink:

3 Likes

Congrats jedon!
Idk what to say that others havenā€™t said

Just thanks for being part of the forum and keep bein an active part of the community!

3 Likes

Congrats @Jedon!

I appreciate your sharp wit and humor brother! :v:

2 Likes

@Jedon

2 Likes

O my dear friend Rigs ā€¦ Thank you for being so welcoming :slight_smile: I feel good :smiley:

Thanks havok333 very much ā€¦ :smile:

Sorshaaaaa I feel I won the USA election now xD hahaha feels good :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

wow I just found out there was an event like this hahahaha ā€¦ btw congratulations for you brother @Jedon :beers: :chocolate_bar: this chocolate for you :grin:

2 Likes

Ichigo yoooooooo my friend, do you believe that I was on this forum for a year and still got all of this great playersā€™s love and respect.
Mate I am really greatful that I one day saw the ads of E&P one day to end finally with you and other fine best friends.

2 Likes

hahaha ā€¦ I was surprised if you have been in this forum for a year.
I believe all the friends in this forum are very kind and friendly and also respect each other. but I am very happy if all here in the end all become best friends from various world.
Once again congrats bro :wink::wink:

2 Likes

@Jedon

1 Like

Happy anniversary Jedon! :slight_smile:

1 Like