Happy Cake Day @Ian487 ! 🍰

Happy Forum Anniversary @ian487 !

What an epic day this was last year, both you and @frenziedeye both joining.

Thanks for all your straight talking, no-nonsense contributions.

I hope you get some luck in the event portal today and your hair is as lush and long as your avatar’s.

10 Likes

Happy :birthday: to both of you (even though I don’t know either one of you)

Oh boy… I can only imagine what kind of post I’m going to get on my forum anniversary…

“TGW, why are you still here? Go away please, your posts give me a headache! :confounded:

8 Likes

I’m thinking that already, let alone in five months time…

7 Likes

Don’t worry, there is a good chance that I won’t be here 5 months from now. Will probably have ended up ragequitting over something and be locked up in a mental health facility somewhere by then. :grin:

5 Likes

Happy cake day @Ian487

3 Likes

I’ll visit you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thanks! It’s okay though, I’ll have plenty of company from the many voices in my head. :grin:

2 Likes

Happy cake day @Ian487.

4 Likes

Happy happy :cake: day @Ian487. Am I wise to wish you many more :cake: days :thinking:.

4 Likes

Happy cake day @Ian487! May you get a goodie! (I’m not sure what, but I wish you a goodie!) :grin:

5 Likes

Happy cake day @Ian487, happy to have you around debating gameplay advice! :fire:

3 Likes

@Ian487 Happy cake day, kind sir. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks, guys! Anyway, I don’t really know what you’re talking about, I just joined the forum last week :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:… or… has it been longer?!

4 Likes

Happy cake day @Ian487! :raised_hands: :cake:

3 Likes

@JonahTheBard your sense of humor is best enjoyed after a long day of fighting/losing/fighting/losing/fighting/losing/winning! Can’t…stop…giggling. :bouquet: :laughing:

2 Likes

@TGW I’ll be too scared to visit. @Saphirra may I send flowers & candy with you?

3 Likes

@Ian487 happy cake day!!! Sigh…I have a weakness for beards!!! Swoon…:bouquet: :cake: :coffee: :cake: :coffee: :chair:

2 Likes

Lol. Sure @Joyful818

2 Likes

Happy :cake: Day @Ian487!! Hope to see you around for many more. Your insightful comments are always welcomed.
I also brought you a :beers: to help celebrate.

Oh look, there at TWO!!! Well don’t mind if I do! :wink:

3 Likes

Now, that’s what I call constructive thinking :beers: :+1:

3 Likes

Cookie Settings