Happy cake day @Gryphonknight 🍰

[Mushy] F2YAD

Thank you everyone.

Even more than my old alliance teammates, the forum members, regulars, and moderators is what kept me grinding Empires.

( Twilights Bastion is the best ( linky, linky) )

Click for Mushy stuff

Awesome cake picture!

Currently, Gryphonkit, my wife, and I have set up a 2 teammate, retirement Alliance ( Sunk Cost Fallacy ) were we kill 2* Titans, fight wars every Sunday, level Advanced House to Level 10, and generally chill with 3* / 4* heroes while HotM fly right by us.

@FraVit93

Thanks. Your replies are always worth reading.

@nevarmaor and

@Olmor

Thanks people. Your forum avatars always makes me smile. Definitely keep up the quality replies.

@Kikyo

Thanks. That made me laugh out loud. Your replies, and forum avatar, help on days when I pull Carver instead of Tarlak.

JB!

@JonahTheBard

Your anniversary meme made me laugh.

Thanks for sharing your awesome skills in the Community Content . Ex-forum moderators have seen things they can never forget. But Art, and creativity, separate us from the bots.

I totally agree.

Last few weeks I keep saying

“What would @Garanwyn think of Costume XP bonus being +50% for same color instead of +20% for Hero XP? Bonus rates on Harvester relics?”

or

“What would @Kerridoc think of our 2 teammate war defense teams? our 2* Titans dropping world energy flask?”

While I am stalking the forum, I hope you keep having fun here. And even if I stop stalking. As long as you are having fun

P.S. Awesome picture!

… to be continued.

10 Likes