Happy cake day @Gryphonknight 🍰

Happy forum anniversary @Gryphonknight. :slight_smile: :cake:

Your amazing and in depth analysis of the various aspects of the game are some of the posts I enjoy the most. In fact, it is those that inspired me to look at the game from a more mathematical point of view, and made my gaming experience much more enjoyable.

I am sure that plenty of players benefit from them too. Hopefully, you will continue to share your wisdom once in a while in the forums even if you have left the game. :neutral_face:

17 Likes

Happy forum anniversary @Gryphonknight! :slight_smile:

:+1: I agree!

10 Likes

I’ll add my endorsement too :rofl:

Happy cake day @Gryphonknight

zardlmvaeruoilamjevo

9 Likes

@Gryphonknight Happy Forums Anniversary! You are a part of what makes this community great, please keep doing what you do. :cake: :beers: :partying_face:

9 Likes
8 Likes

Happy cake day, Gryph!

gryphoncake
This was not the link you were looking for.

Clicky, clicky Stuff goes here.
10 Likes

A very Happy Cake day @Gryphonknight
Your wisdom is boundless.
And your contributions are truly legendary.
Have a great day.
:birthday::confetti_ball::birthday::wink::pirate_flag:

8 Likes

Thank you for discussions that delve into details I then have to sit and ponder in order to understand.

Strategy options/combinations that put a whole new spin on things and make me say “oh. Yeh, coool, that makes sense”.

6 Likes

Miikkeyyy!

The myth, the legend, the regular

You were the first person to correct my thread titles and categories. And even now, when I go rogue, you steer me straight.

Formidable knowledge, sublime discourse architecture, you are a forum stalwart.

3h00q7

9 Likes

Lol. That’s so GryphonKnight

Fin

6 Likes

Happy 2 year Forum anniversary, @Gryphonknight!

I’ve been reading and loving your posts since before I even made a Forum login.

I’m glad you’re still Stalker Ghosting for the moment, I’ve been particularly happy to see you around in the last couple of weeks. You never appreciate something quite as much as when you realize how easily you could lose it.

I’m sure your well organized posts will be referenced until the dying days of E&P.

7 Likes

Subject
@Gryphonknight’s Forum Anniversary

Date

20th Day of November.

Celebratory Event

Date @Gryphonknight created an account.

Initial Post

Follow Up Post

Other Similar Posts

Third Post

Fourth Post

Final Thoughts

Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. Happy cake day!

And in Closing

Fin

7 Likes

Haha… Prefect. :slight_smile: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

i’m late to this, but happy cake day @Gryphonknight , Knight of the old republic (KOTOR)

4 Likes

Once again

Happy forum anniversary @Gryphonknight :cake:

4 Likes

Wahoo a celebration. Happy :cake: day @Gryphonknight. I appreciate your wise words and I don’t bookmark many threads, but yours is up there! Thank you and blessings for many more - retirement? Meh!

4 Likes

Happy Cake Day, dear @Gryphonknight!!! Wishing you & Mrs. G happy memories & much joy!!! Thank you for being part of what gives this game heart!!! :heart:
:cake: :cupcake: :coffee::tea: :clinking_glasses:

:bouquet: :bouquet:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday GOD bless you

2 Likes

Happy Forum Anniversary, @Gryphonknight - you are a great part of what makes the forum worthwhile! All the best to you and lots of :cake::birthday::pie::tada:

3 Likes

Happy cake day! I am so happy that you made it here after your hard childhood…

5 Likes