Happy Cake Day šŸ° @GelatinousPilot!

Happy forum anniversary @GelatinousPilot! (Note the icon @olmor)

I love you alliance name and hope you continue to go from strength to strength.

Thanks for all your contributions to threads like hero lookalikes and support for brother @Jedon

As part of my new ancient tradition of granting boons under Bardic Privilege, I have put in a request for SG to add +15% to your raid tournament score. @petri, you were a bit tardy with my last request, @sara can you make sure this happens please?

12 Likes

Thank you @JonahTheBard, I look forward to my increase loot! :wink:, but can I ask you correct my name in the title? I canā€™t afford the 50 gems to change it to match :laughing:

9 Likes

Whoops! Done :smile:

4 Likes

Happy :cupcake: day!
I wish you will get a spine because with gelatine I fear you will not be that straight backedā€¦

Enjoy your day!

4 Likes

Happy cake day @GelatinousPilot

4 Likes

Gratz guys happy :cake: day both of ya

5 Likes

Happy forum birthday .

Just being social :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Celebrate good times, come on!

5 Likes

Celebration.
[20 char]

3 Likes

Happy cake day, gp! :cake:

I enjoy having you around on the Forum contributing to some of the just-for-fun threads. :slight_smile:

And I love the posts about your name!

6 Likes

Happy Cake day @GelatinousPilot!!! Every time I see your name it gives me a rush of wiggly, happy endorphins!!! Wishing you good boards, unlimited unique 5* pulls, and an abundance of longed for ascension mats!!! :cake: :coffee: :fireworks:

5 Likes

Happy cake day @GelatinousPilot! Thanks for being a great part of the community!

4 Likes

Happy :birthday: Day @GelatinousPilot!!! May RNGesus be generous with you for at least one dayā€¦Iā€™d ask for more but heā€™s a fickle God :wink:

5 Likes