Happy Cake Day BarryWuzHere! 🍰

Happy Cake Day good sir @BarryWuzHere

Your contributions (along with Jakob) are invaluable. Hope you enjoy cake! (I just saw charts & graphs & cake who knows what assets & development it’s describing)

21 Likes

Thank you! So much! For everything! Have a good one dude
:beer::beers::beer::hotdog::+1:
Then get back to crunching them numbers! :wink:

9 Likes

@BarryWuzHere, I think we all owe you a great deal for your excellent ongoing farming data project. Thank you!

10 Likes

@BarryWuzHere For all the work you do here I thank you deeply. I always know where to turn to for farming questions :laughing:

:musical_note: Have yourself a merry little cake day :musical_note:

farmcake

8 Likes

Yess!! Was just about to start a thread for this.

Happy cake day! Thanks for all of your data crunching. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I should have added

@BarryWuzHere had a farm
Eee-eye-eee-eye-ohh

11 Likes

Happy cake day @BarryWuzHere!

Thank you for the work you’ve put in to make farming more efficient for all of us (and Jakob).

7 Likes

Happy cake day, @BarryWuzHere. Thanks for all you do!

8 Likes

Happy Forum Anniversary, @BarryWuzHere

You’re an absolute legend of the game, thank you for sharing your time and talents with us.

Drop by Misfit Toys any time :grin:

9 Likes

Happy happy :cake: day @BarryWuzHere. I wholeheartedly agree with everything posted above - you can’t say that often in the forum :wink:.

Thank you for your ongoing and always up to date collection, collation and publication of the best places to farm. Its sooooo invaluable, I can’t thank you and all your many data collectors enough :heavy_heart_exclamation:

When anyone asks, where’s the best place to… My common response, “just ask Barry”. Not surprisingly, everyone knows who I’m referring to. Legend!

Happy Forum anniversary :tada::partying_face:

8 Likes

Are you trying to imply that people in this forum can get fractious, ornery, and disagreeable?

Surely you jest!

11 Likes

Thanks for the kind thoughts! Hard to believe I’ve been in the forum two years and played this game more than that already!

9 Likes

Happy cake day @BarryWuzHere :slight_smile:

Project is the stuff of legends :wink:

10 Likes

Hi @BarryWuzHere. A very happy cakeday :cake:
Thank-you so much for your amazing project, and for your generous responses to questions.
Absolute legend!

5 Likes

Happy Cake Day!

“Let’s see what Barry says” is always my first response!

7 Likes

Happy Birthday Barry! Thank you so much for all the work you put in to help the community. On a side note I was so excited seeing a pop up message that you attacked my base. Then I wasn’t so excited to see you took 28 cups from me.

5 Likes

@BarryWuzHere we loved having you at Helios and your contribution to the community is unmatched. Glad I could help with data collection to help pay back that huge debt!

4 Likes

Happy cale day @BarryWuzHere :cake:

4 Likes

Happy cake day @BarryWuzHere
Thanks so much for the data gathering, number crunching, and assembly to make it all presentable.

3 Likes

Happy cake day and thanks for what you’ve done. Glad I was able to help out some in s2.

4 Likes

Cookie Settings