Happy Birthday šŸŽ‚ @zephyr1

Happy cake eating day Zelda represent

4 Likes

I feel I need to clarify something, but maybe Iā€™m picky.

:cake: is forum anniversary. Also known as cake day.

:birthday: is anniversary of day you were born. Also known as birthday.

This Is a birthday celebration! Happy 33rd birthday!!! (That gold cartridge game for the NES came out in 86, no?

8 Likes

Right, happy birthday Zelda

You are pretty good at, and very very fast with, this moderating thing. Understatement of the year.

10 Likes

@zephyr1

Vocaroo | Online voice recorder

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @zephyr1!! Thanks for all you do-I will never know how you find the timeā€¦

6 Likes

@zephyr1
I havenā€™t known you as long as some.
But in my eyes youā€™re # 1
I see you here, I see You there,
Oh My God Youā€™re Everywhere!

Forum,Line Chat, War and such,
How the hell do you do so much!

Teaching,Sharing,and Caring too,
Nobody does it like You do.

Day in and day out You give so much of yourself to everybody here, your unselfish ways deserve our
cheers.

On top of that You lead a crazy bunch of Pirates in a way that motivates us and makes all of our
lives and game time something that we wonā€™t soon forget!

So may your Birthday be full of all the blessings,fun,and joy that a class act like yourself deserves!

Happy Birthday Mate !!! :pirate_flag::pirate_flag::pirate_flag:

12 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome, thanks :laughing:

3 Likes

Itā€™s true, I already had my :cake: Day back in October, this is my :birthday:ā€¦which probably explains why family is celebrating this one with me. :wink:

I still have my golden cartridge. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Thanks @AncientPirate1 for the poetry!

4 Likes

Ok, itā€™s officially midnight for me, so itā€™s actually my birthday now, icon and all.

8 Likes

Happy :cake: day @zephyr1

Hereā€™s wishing you all the best!

6 Likes

Thanks @jinbatsu @JonahTheBard @Scarecrow @FrenziedEye @Neano @Mojo1 @ThePirateKing @Dudeious.Maximus @General_Confusion @littleKAF for the well wishes in time for the start of my birthday!

13 Likes

Thanks @zephyr1!! Your tireless work with the other moderators has kept this forum both clean, usable and a great source of information!

5 Likes

Hurrah for you! Am so very happy you joined us, and daunted by living up to your example. May I at least bring you cake?

:grin:

EDIT: I just found thisā€¦can I switch cakes?

9 Likes

The work you do is phenomenal. Happy cake day @zephyr1

7 Likes

Who wouldā€™ve known that the flaming K could sing Happy Birthday like a rockstar.
Sweet Man ! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

The first one was cool, but the grass cutting one is AMAZING!

6 Likes

although belated, still very sincere best wishes to your birthday, dear @zephyr1! any many happy returns.
:tada::fireworks::sparkling_heart::icecream::bouquet::clinking_glasses::cake:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday!

4 Likes

Happy anniversary @Witch

3 Likes