Happy Birthday 🎂 @zephyr1

I just noticed… Hooray for our tireless @zephyr1. We can take a moment on this day, although you should feel free to on any other day too, say how much you are appreciated.

33 Likes

Aww, thanks!

It’s still early in my time zone, it won’t officially be :birthday: for me until 9 hours and change from now. But I did celebrate with some family today. :slightly_smiling_face:

18 Likes

I much much appritiate to @zephyr1, happy cake day…
:cake: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :cake:
:cookie: :coffee: :doughnut:
:tada:

7 Likes

I see no icon…is it your birthday, dude?

Is it because the antipodean’s tick over before the rest of us??

5 Likes

Not yet, at least in my time zone. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Man, the Aussies and kiwis can see the future!!

8 Likes

@Sarah2 ooh, that cake you added is amazing!

image image

9 Likes

Where? I always wondered :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday Zeph! Go celebrate more. The forum can resist one day without you. Hard, very hard, but I think is possible :heart_decoration:

10 Likes

I had to try and find a suitable cake I didn’t know there were thaaat many zelda fans . Yw :smile: :partying_face:

5 Likes

I can see the icon in my time zone…

8 Likes

Happy Cake Day Zephyr! Your seeming tireless effort to keep us up to date is much appreciated. I hope you enjoy your day(s).

7 Likes

happy early cake day @zephyr1, appreciate you being with us here in the forum

5 Likes

Happy birthday @zephyr1. :birthday:

Your tireless, precise and unbiased contributions to this forum is simply amazing and I wonder how you keep doing that, along with running an amazing alliance. I still believe that you are a bot. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, jokes apart, I wish all the happiness in the world for you and your family. Enjoy the day with your loved ones and have a great year ahead. :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Merge @zephyr1
Have a blast :+1::hotdog::beers:

4 Likes

@Sarah2 you didn’t answer me. Is it something only regulars can see? Where did you see is Zeph’s birthday? Of course, if it’s secret, then never mind :smile:

4 Likes

Think it time difference as @Sarah2 lives in the future
Maybe Australia?
Or just knows its there birthday anyways? :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes
7 Likes

Everything he said. You’re amazing and we’re lucky to have you :grin:

8 Likes

NZ is a day ahead so, I’m always in the future. Please catch up soon :rofl:.

10 Likes

Happy Cake day Z. I know you Mod’s get 100 EHT’s on your birthdays, good luck with your pulls!

5 Likes