Happy Birthday to your brother, Saphirra! 🎂

@Saphirra - Not sure whether your brother plays E&P, but since it’s a happy occasion at your house, here we are to share the joy!!

Wish your brother a very happy birthday on our behalf!! :partying_face: :birthday:

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: he doesn’t, but i show him things about it a lot. Thank you very much

9 Likes

Happiest of days :slight_smile:

… any reason to eat cake is good enough for me. :birthday::yellow_heart:

5 Likes

Happy birthday to your brother, @Saphirra ! have a good celebration and lots of cake ! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wait what? @Saphirra has a brother? So the world has two Saphirras? That’s awesome!

Is it a little bro (Mini Saph) or big bro (Hulk Saph)?

Either way, send my Happy Birthday wishes his way!

For the record, I have a younger sister. Guess you could call her “SheGW” :laughing:
She doesn’t play this game or know about this forum, but you should be glad that she doesn’t… because if y’all think I’m an ornery SOB? Ohhhhh you haven’t seen anything. Imagine me with twice the attitude and half the levity. That’s my sister in a nutshell. She’d probably be permablocked from the forum on day one.

10 Likes

LoL :cake:

Happy birthday to every 365th :wink:

3 Likes

Happiest of Cake Days to the most mature young person I’ve had the pleasure of playing this game with!

Proves that maturity isn’t related to age!

5 Likes

Agreed!

Thank you. He is 21.

Oh boy. I didn’t tell you? I have 5 older brothers and 6 older sisters. I am the youngest, the baby of the family. Lmao. So, Hulk Saph. :joy::joy::joy:

Awww. Thank you. But my birthday was back in January. :relaxed:

5 Likes

Holy crap!!!

You should get them all to download the game and create your own alliance! :laughing:

7 Likes

you’re a full dozen!!! wow!!!

4 Likes

The best gift you ever gave your brother was not introducing him to this game. Happy Birthday young sir!

3 Likes

He says he doesn’t have the time. He wakes up at 3:30am as it is, and sleeps at 7:30pm. He gets home anywhere from 5 to 6.

3 Likes

Literally a family alliance.

4 Likes

Happy birthday to your brother! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Happy birthday to your brother, @Saphirra :birthday:

4 Likes

:laughing: Ahhh so true, so true. Good point!

Mine is pretty close to fitting that definition.

2 Likes

Have a blast dude :tada::beers::beer::beers::hotdog::+1::rocket::heart:

3 Likes

So Happy Bro’ Birthday.

Wow 12 of you. That’s like cake every month :rofl: :fireworks:
So … IS it cheaper?

4 Likes

We would probably get along famously!

3 Likes

You and my sister?

I believe she is actually still single, if you’re interested. :laughing:

WARNING: There is a reason she is still single. And no, it’s not her looks - she’s relatively attractive, physically.

There is also a reason why she has literally been fired from every job she ever had.

I mean, I love her and all, but… holy crap is she a handful.

5 Likes

Cookie Settings