Happy birthday @ThePirateKing πŸŽ‚

Not only is our alliance celebrating a birthday, so is our beloved @ThePirateKing.

He is a friend to all and a walking E&P encyclopedia. You want to know the mathematical formula for specials, or how many tiles to active mana - he’s your guy.

What’s more, he genuinely is F2P and holds his own in wars and smashing titans! We both know @NeG is in a league of his own . We love him to bits and I am blessed to call him my friend.

Happy birthday with blessings and bestest wishes for many, many more. :tada::confetti_ball::birthday:

I just have to tag @princess1 @Saicheeze and a few alliance mates hehehe
@DBC @humongous_dancer @WhenWeCollide @Starlynk @StephenNap89

20 Likes

Happ Birthday @ThePirateKing !

I wish you the best my F2P friend :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Happy birthday @ThePirateKing!!!

Most excellent player and alliance mate. Personage extraordinaire!

Have a wonderful day, and may the boards be ever in your favour :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Happy Bithday to my good friend!

5 Likes

There aren’t a lot of people I’d say are in the discussion for best player in the game, but I know I’d nominate @ThePirateKing right away.

He competes at the highest level, he is a walking book of E&P lore, and he does it all without the benefit of a roster stacked with a ton of HotM and Event heroes. More importantly, he’s a top notch human being, a great sounding board, and someone that anyone should be proud to call a friend.

Happy birthday TPK, I raise my glass to you and wish you many more.

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @ThePirateKing
Have a great day

5 Likes

Happy birthday my liege

5 Likes

Happy birthday @ThePirateKing, you’re a genuine Regular hero, helping us keep the forum oiled and friendly.
Thanks for all your high quality input and good humour.

5 Likes

Happy birthday @ThePirateKing! :birthday: :cake: :coffee: :tada:

3 Likes

Arrrgh ahoy have a blast :beer::beers::beer::hotdog::tada:
Grog all round arggh

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @ThePirateKing! :birthday:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind words and this wonderful thread @Sarah2. You are a true friend indeed. :hugs:

Thank you my fellow F2P friend @PlayForFun :slight_smile:

Awww, thanks @DBC, the feeling is mutual. :hugs:

Thank you so much @princess1 :hugs:

@WhenWeCollide You are too kind my friend. Thank you so much for the wishes. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@JGE Thanks a lot. A great day to you too, kind sir. :slight_smile:

@Cheds Thank you so much :slight_smile:

@JonahTheBard Always happy to help, kind sir. And thank you so much for such a cool forum title. Your generosity is truly unbounded just like the number line. :hugs:

@jinbatsu Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

@Dudeious.Maximus Thanks a lot matey :pirate_flag: :smile:

@D_DI Thanks for the amazing Luffy cake. :star_struck:

10 Likes

Happy birthday @ThePirateKing

8 Likes

Wishing a very happy birthday to one of my all-time favorite players of the game!

Thank you for being so down-to-earth and friendly to anyone who approaches for help. Be your awesome self and wish you an even more amazing journey going forward.

Hope you reach your One Piece soon.

Cheers!! :beers:

7 Likes

Happy birthday TPK. I really enjoy reading your posts and it always good having the forum filled with helpful people like yourself.

Cheers!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @ThePirateKing and Many, Many More!! :sparkles::birthday::tada::cake::cupcake::balloon:

:star::partying_face: Woooohoooo! :partying_face: :star:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday, @ThePirateKing!

4 Likes

For your birthday, a Potato pirate ship:

(I was going for a ship made out of bacon, but they looked singularly unappetizing. :grin:)

HAPPY B-DAY! Many more!!

8 Likes

Happy birthday @ThePirateKing, wishing you a great year ahead

5 Likes

Cookie Settings