Happy Birthday šŸ•µ

Orā€¦ make everyone wear blindfolds?

Edit:

Figured it out!

6 Likes

Or as the saying goes ā€œWe could tell you, but then weā€™d have to kill youā€ā€¦

Well, we already told everyone, so you knowā€¦ :smiling_imp: :skull: :skull:

5 Likes

Forgot to addā€¦or suggestion of a name change :woman_facepalming:

Hmmmmā€¦ :thinking:ā€¦

NO! :rofl::joy:

Only for special occasions.

P. S Did you get the cake we sent you? No? Mustā€™ve been too hard to recognise. :wink:

2 Likes

This is the actual cake we sent to @JonahTheBard :eye: :small_red_triangle:

Theme music in the background:

4 Likes

An anecdote to shareā€¦

When I first downloaded the game, I stumbled upon the forum. Oddly enough, not many of my alliance mates knew about the forum, even though theyā€™d been playing for months. :confounded: I digressā€¦

I read everything, bumped into a few people and took part in fun forum events like the Thanos challenge and debating with total strangers over who was the best hero of all time. During one such discussion arguing why MN was /wasnā€™t the best hero in the game, I offered said anti-MN fan, a spot on our alliance, @Starlynk accepted and weā€™ve been alliance mates ever since.

You really do meet great people on the forum, and weā€™ve found it the best place to recruit awesome people. :balloon::tada::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

You mean, the cake I sent myself :smirk:

4 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

And the Oscar for worst impersonation goes toā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m even doing the accent :face_with_monocle:

Great anecdote @Sarah2

It really is the people who make this experience worthwhile

2 Likes

Thereā€™s 3 sides to a triangle and 3 Sarahā€™s, illuminati confirmed. :eye:

Where is Sarah1? What happened to her? Did she get transported to an alternate dimension? Was she consumed by black matter? Did she get lost in time and space?

So many questions, so little answers, so little time.

4 Likes

She went backā€¦ through the summon gate :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

Whatā€™s the odd of summoning her back? :thinking:

Maybe it is log(Ļ€^e) = 3.1% (which is mirror of HOTM summon rate - 1.3% , Illuminati confirmed again :astonished: )

7 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy: :woman_facepalming:

Too funny. More :cake::birthday::cake::birthday: and :popcorn:while @ThePirateKing does the maths.

We might be here a while, so ordered a whole buffetā€¦:grin:

:grapes::watermelon::melon::tangerine::pretzel::bagel::pancakes::meat_on_bone::poultry_leg::cut_of_meat::bacon::hamburger::fries::pizza::hotdog::sandwich::taco::burrito::stuffed_flatbread::egg::fried_egg::shallow_pan_of_food::stew::bowl_with_spoon::green_salad::bento::curry::ramen::spaghetti::sweet_potato::oden::sushi::fried_shrimp::moon_cake::dango::dumpling::fortune_cookie::takeout_box::lobster::crab::shrimp::squid::icecream::shaved_ice::ice_cream::doughnut::cookie::chocolate_bar::candy::lollipop::honey_pot::strawberry::cherries::coconut::hot_pepper::kiwi_fruit:

4 Likes

Iā€™m grateful to Sarah for getting me in with this great group of guys and gals. You all make the grind easier to do

5 Likes

Couldnā€™t be happier about belonging to this allianceā€¦never imagined to reach top 100 and 14* titans and fighting other super strong alliances and also special thanks for letting me having been part of the leadership.

Special mentions to @Sarah2 @Humongous_Dancer as my recruiters back then when I was just doing my very first 5* rainbow teamā€¦ itā€™s been a rollercoaster since then!

5 Likes

ā€œDont be a doucheā€ā€¦that was my official first contribution in the first tribal counsel meeting when Incognitos were formed and asked about my thoughts on several topics

War hit and using all of them- Dont be a douche
hitting the titan- dont be a douche
Not cleaning up after yourself in War- dont be a douche
Being a trouble maker- dont be a douche.

The beauty of what was built was that we chose quality people over awesome rosters and huge egos.

The rest takes care of itself.

I shoutout everyone who has been along this journey with us because its been an incredible experience and weā€™ve met awesome people.

I also want to give a special shoutout to every single person whoā€™s been to our alliance and posted their roster w a gravemaker in itā€¦YOU ARE ALL JERKS!!!

I KID, I KID.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY INCOGNITOS

6 Likes

@Humongous_Dancer an enigma wrapped in a puzzle :joy:

I donā€™t have GM, so you canā€™t hate me :kissing_heart:

Rosters tend to improve over time. Attitudes get worse. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Found this ad from February this year, after four monthsā€¦

Nothing has really changed, except raising the expectations for new recruits. That was only because our competitors got exponentially tougher, the higher we climbed up the rankings.

Those were the days :popcorn:.

4 Likes

As a throw back to when we first started The Incognitosā€¦ Weā€™ve benched the Green tanks and goneā€¦ YELLOW!

Edit - update

2 Likes

Yeahā€¦
Yellow tanks didnā€™t really work out :rofl:

Partly because we didnā€™t commit a bunch of emblems for a 1 off.

Our opponents seemed to enjoy it though :grin:

2 Likes

Happy belated birthday to my lovely friends in TI :slight_smile: great alliance that I am proud to have been a part of - I miss you guys. Keep on smashing and bashing, and may the tiles be forever in your favour!

5 Likes